Re: Need some help with versions

Started by SeduzioneItaliana, October 09, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeduzioneItaliana

Hello, sorry about my english. I have the same problem upgrading from 1.1.21 to rc 2.0. I correct the TYPE=MyISAM, but u have the error:
Line #562: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) /*!40102 NOT NULL default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP */,' at line 3

Have You a solution for me?

Wamp64 3.1
MySql version: 5.5.53
PHP 5.3.28

Thanks in advance!

Kindred

why are you trying to upgrade to an RC version?
RC versions are 15 or more versions behind in patches and security

(also, posting in a very old thread which is marked as solved is not really a good plan. I have split your post and moved it to support)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SeduzioneItaliana

Quote from: Kindred on October 09, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
why are you trying to upgrade to an RC version?
RC versions are 15 or more versions behind in patches and security
It's impossible to upgrade directly to 2.0.15: you will receive ten times the errors i had trayng to update to rc 2.0.
(also, posting in a very old thread which is marked as solved is not really a good plan. I have split your post and moved it to support)
I don't want open a topic for the same problem (i tray the solutions of the other thread, and i don't resolve my problem)

Arantor

SeduzioneItaliana

Quote from: Arantor on October 09, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Your issue was fixed in 2.0.0.
Thank you wery much.

The upgrade process seems stalls in more points, but waiting (somethime  3/ 3,5 minutes ), it restarts and finish the task.
Thanks for your help Arantor: you are the best ;)

Kindred

Well, you can not upgrade to 2.0.15,because your php version is too low.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I didn't even bother arguing that one, didn't seem worth the effort.

Advertisement: