News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Creating a menu and undercategories

Started by Alojin, January 06, 2019, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alojin

Hello all,

I would like a menu like this one on my website (see attachment) how can I get that?

Also,
How can I create main categories and then multiple under categories? Example: Cars -> Sports car -> Audi.

Thanks in advance.

Arantor

Arantor

Arantor

Well, 2.0.15 does come with the theme in your screenshot but the menu doesn't support sub menus at all, so it would have to be written to support it, which isn't a quick job.

Alojin

Ah, thats sad. Is there a theme or something I can use instead?

Arantor

The default SMF 2.0 theme supports sub menus but I don't think it supports sub-sub menus of the kind I think you're talking about.

Alojin

Ah, ok. I will have to take another look then. Thank you so much for the help :D

Arantor

To add things to the menu you will need to change the code, though.

How do I add buttons to SMF 2.0?

Steve

Quote from: Alojin on January 06, 2019, 06:26:10 PMHow can I create main categories and then multiple under categories? Example: Cars -> Sports car -> Audi.

Thanks in advance.

Are you wanting submenus or a category with boards? For example, Category = Cars and in that category is a board called 'Sports Car' which can have a subboard called 'Audi'?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: