News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Site slogan

Started by landyvlad, February 06, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

Site slogan: Add your own text for a slogan here. It will replace the SMF logo.

I've entered some text, and it appears at the top right hand corner, moreso (I think) than the original SMF logo, but I may be wrong on that count.

Is there a way to change the position of, and font size of, that field?

Thanks

www.droneflightforum.com

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Bigguy

That field will handle bbc so italic and bold and all that will work in it.

landyvlad

Hmm, thanks, I'll have a play.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

landyvlad

OK just tried using bold, just as a test and it doesn't work.

It shows up as

[b]Drone Flight Forum[/b]

Bigguy

Use these brackets and see if it does:

<b></b>

landyvlad

ah basic html, not bbcode,

Yep that does work :)

Bigguy

Yes html, sorry I mis-typed. :)

landyvlad

well, while bold works, color doesn't.

This code gives bold, but colour is as per default SMF.

<color="#0000FF"><b>Drone Flight Forum</b></color>

edit, ah but THIS does.

<font color="#0000FF"><b>Drone Flight Forum</b></color>

Cheers  :D

SychO

You really shouldn't use html, it's just a hack, additionally you didn't close the font tag so your forum's html is full of <font color="#0000FF">
</font>

scattered around
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

landyvlad

Um OK so how do I fix that then please?

SychO

If you want to edit the font's color and/or size ...etc you should just edit the css in index.css,
if you want to fix the position, well the issue has been logged on Github for a while so it'll be fixed in future releases, it needs some css tweaking.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

landyvlad

Thanks heaps mate.

Issue sorted.

Advertisement: