Problem with deleting Attachments-Page not in view fully

Started by DorsetDave, March 22, 2019, 11:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DorsetDave

My attachments folder is nearly full [Version 2.0.15] and I have had a message to Remove some. There are 2 pages in the folder. The page with the recent attachments is fine and I can see the box you tick to then use Remove Selected. However the other page is only partially showing and the tick box cannot be accessed as it is not showing, so I cannot remove the 15 attachments I want to.

How can I bring the tick box into view please. I should imagine its a simple problem but I cant figure it out. I tried Ctrl with the minus sign but it just shrinks what is showing already. Thanks

drewactual

open the page with firefox... use developer tools to adjust css 'live'.... make the main content narrow enough to be able to see the radio box in question, select it and boom... be on your way. 

a really long title can cause this.  i've seen it too. 

DorsetDave

Thanks for the reply. Yes there was a very long attachment name which was causing the trouble. Unfortunately I'm not that computer literate so I couldnt see developer tools or how to adjust css. However I got round it by deleting the offending attachment in the original post as it was no longer required. Thanks again.

Advertisement: