News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Many errors post update to RC2

Started by Bitman1er, April 12, 2019, 09:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitman1er

Hi gentlemen, I just updates and have many errors on my news forum, maybe someone could help me to resolve all this :D

The most :

Quote8: Undefined index: http://forum.condylure.info/index.php?topic=524484.30 [nofollow]
/var/www/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Ligne 3091)

this line is :    return $smileyPregReplacements[$matches[1]];

I have no idea of what this mean, and you ? ^^

PoML

I have the exact same problem. Tried the fix with the .htaccess file, but it does not seem to be related to that.

Kindred

I believe this is a known issue with smiley sets and is already fixed in the next version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

PoML

I managed to get rid of the errors  popping up in the log by simply going into the admin=>forum=>smileys settings and make sure all settings were set to simple defaults for all users.  Also the paths settings for some reason were wrong.  Afterwards the errors disappeared.

Maybe it is just some bug in the upgrader.

Advertisement: