• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
October 24, 2021, 12:39:50 AM

News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord


LimeStone

Started by Mick., December 07, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme



LimeStone is a clean and crisp, minimal responsive theme for SMF 2.0  It has the big three social media buttons. Our style is clean, flat and professional. When you see our design out there, you'll know where it came from, idesignSMF.com This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authorship and link to idesignsSMF.com


Demo: https://www.idesignsmf.com/demo/index.php?theme=11

More themes @ https://www.idesignsmf.com/index.php




Horme Gaming

nice and crisp, i like it :)

Antechinus

Was just checking this one out. 'Tis nice. :)

Noticed a couple of (very) minor bugs though.

Between 768 and 720 on BoardIndex.template.php the posts/topics column pops back into view.

Between 640 and 720 on MessageIndex.template.php the last post cell is dropped but the corresponding table header th is not. Also, the replies/views column stays visible in that range. I have a suspicion that you meant to drop replies/views and leave last post visible.

Not that anyone is likely to have a resolution in those two ranges, but you never know. Should be easy to sort, if you need to tweak the thing for 2.0.16 anyway.



Mick.

Thank you Ant. I'm looking into it atm. You rock dude!

Rock Lee Code

I would swear I had commented on this nice design.... 17hs attending the IT support section take a toll ::)


Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code © 2020
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

tife54

Please how to remove the limestone header image and put my own forum image thanks for the theme it great thanks.

Mick.

Quote from: tife54 on June 18, 2020, 10:56:16 AM
Please how to remove the limestone header image and put my own forum image thanks for the theme it great thanks.
I'm driving at the moment. I'll get back to you in an hour :)

tife54

Thanks boss I will be expecting you sir

Mick.

@tife54

In Themes/LimeStone/css/index.css  (at the end of the file you'll see Limestone's css entries)

Find:

#logo a {
float: left;
display: block;
width: 258px;
height: 39px;
background: url(../images/custom/limestone-logo.png) no-repeat;
        margin-top: 25px;
}


1. Create new image using Photoshop or other tool and make sure the dimensions are the same; 258x39
2. Load new image via cPanel in Themes/LimeStone/images/custom/
3. Tick box to overwrite existing file
4. Clear your browser cache to see changes.


tife54

OK let me try it I will give you feed back.

Thanks

tife54

Quote from: Mick. on June 18, 2020, 01:27:41 PM
@tife54

In Themes/LimeStone/css/index.css  (at the end of the file you'll see Limestone's css entries)

Find:

#logo a {
float: left;
display: block;
width: 258px;
height: 39px;
background: url(../images/custom/limestone-logo.png) no-repeat;
        margin-top: 25px;
}


1. Create new image using Photoshop or other tool and make sure the dimensions are the same; 258x39
2. Load new image via cPanel in Themes/LimeStone/images/custom/
3. Tick box to overwrite existing file
4. Clear your browser cache to see changes.

Please I get stuck.. What should I press or where can I locate my theme on cpanel

Mick.

@tife54

Look here...
Current Directory: /public_html/Themes/

You should see Lifestyle theme in Themes folder
   

tife54

Quote from: Mick. on June 18, 2020, 02:29:52 PM
@tife54

Look here...
Current Directory: /public_html/Themes/

You should see Lifestyle theme in Themes folder


Ok thanks this should be under files manager in cpanel right.

I just need the location in my dashboard cpanel

Mick.

Quote from: tife54 on June 18, 2020, 02:39:15 PM
Quote from: Mick. on June 18, 2020, 02:29:52 PM
@tife54

Look here...
Current Directory: /public_html/Themes/

You should see Lifestyle theme in Themes folder


Ok thanks this should be under files in cpanel right
Yes.This how mine looks like: public_html/demo/Themes/Lifestyle/

tife54

Thanks boss it change now....

Mick.


tife54

Quote from: Mick. on June 18, 2020, 03:10:12 PM
Quote from: tife54 on June 18, 2020, 03:04:41 PM
Thanks boss it change now....
Awesome ;)

Thanks thabks

Please one more thing

I'm trying to upload my forum Image but it not showing the header just black

Please what cause it

Mick.

Quote from: tife54 on June 18, 2020, 04:32:04 PM
Quote from: Mick. on June 18, 2020, 03:10:12 PM
Quote from: tife54 on June 18, 2020, 03:04:41 PM
Thanks boss it change now....
Awesome ;)

Thanks thabks

Please one more thing

I'm trying to upload my forum Image but it not showing the header just black

Please what cause it
Make sure the name of the image is the same. limestone-logo.png and the path is correct limestone//images/custom/limestone-logo.png

and dont forget to clear your browser cache

tife54

Have tried it but not showing

Please is there any other help sir...

Mick.

Quote from: tife54 on June 19, 2020, 05:50:20 AM
Have tried it but not showing

Please is there any other help sir...

1. Make sure the image is in the correct theme. 'LimeStone'
2. Make sure the url path is also correct. Themes/Limestone/images/custom/limestone-logo.png
3. Make sure your new image is named limestone-logo.png

Go to cpanel.... open Themes folder.....open Limestone....open Images folder...open Custom folder..... upload logo in the Custom folder.  Clear browser.

Advertisement: