How to Integrate my forum's social media links on home page.

Started by viyatjain, April 19, 2020, 01:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viyatjain

Looking

There are mods that do similar things but if you want it to look like that then you would need to add the code to your index.template.php in your theme folder. The ones in your example are just icons with links to the social groups. Before doing any editing make sure to do full backups.

viyatjain

Quote from: Looking on April 20, 2020, 07:13:31 AM
There are mods that do similar things but if you want it to look like that then you would need to add the code to your index.template.php in your theme folder. The ones in your example are just icons with links to the social groups. Before doing any editing make sure to do full backups.

Actually I searched too many times for the Mod and even tried search with diffrent words but I didn't get any of the mod for that particular thing.

I don't know much about coding that's why I want to do it with mod so that I can easily implement the necessary, can you please tell me the mod name or can you post the link for the same.

Your help would be most appreciated, thanks!

Looking

A quick look shows Socialize and Social Media Icons. They do not work exactly like your example but at least your community can share topics. Outside of that you will need to code in exactly what you want.

viyatjain

Quote from: Looking on April 20, 2020, 07:40:50 AM
A quick look shows Socialize and Social Media Icons. They do not work exactly like your example but at least your community can share topics. Outside of that you will need to code in exactly what you want.

No problem sir, thanks a lot for your help. :)

Advertisement: