Terms agreement Div

Started by mk4cryptos, April 25, 2020, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk4cryptos

On the beginning i want to say HI to all

My question is where can i change high value for privacy policy and in term of use or in code or in css this has no master.

You must know j am complete noob so pls. write in easy language.   : )

mk4cryptos

Edit:

should be "Height value"

Arantor

Change the height to what exactly? The div is usually tall enough for whatever content you put in it.

mk4cryptos

Like on this forum we have registration agreement on the registration page. It have specified height.

J need my registration window on registration page with size (height) lets say 300px and scroll. How can j make this ? :D

Arantor

The default theme does NOT have a specified height, that's the point, it makes it as high as it needs to be to fill the content in.

What would you gain from making it shorter and scrollable?

mk4cryptos

Because i have long terms and on start user see only a long box with agreement text so the button is somewhere down page .I want to make this container smoler and to read, user must to scroll text inside container or box.

Arantor

And which theme are you using? Do you have a link to the site?

mk4cryptos

Its standard thame,i don't want to put the link in hire bicouse my is not forum ready jet. PL  ;)

Arantor

Add this to your theme's index.css:

#registration .roundframe > div {
    max-height: 300px;
    overflow-y: scroll;
}

mk4cryptos

YES YES YES

Thank you very much x100  ;D

mk4cryptos

Hi again j have another problem, j have change user agreement and now every user must to accept it again. but thers only a box with text and button with one doesn't work .And i am admin and i can't move to another section of my forum, because i havent aceptet new terms of agreement. How can i disable it in files. Mayby in agrement template.php Pls help

P.S

this box i have read and not read doesn't work

Advertisement: