Best version for Mobile themes

Started by SALocalcom, June 14, 2020, 01:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SALocalcom

I haven't built my forum yet and in the past used 2.0.17, which had some themes that were "responsive" and seemed to work pretty well on my android.  Just searching now, I find some responsive themes not listed for 2.0.17.  I know nothing about the newer "RC" versions, so I may build the new forum with  2.0.17.

I would like opinions on which SMF version and compatible theme ya'll think is best on andriod and IOS phones.

Thanks

Decent_946

RC version's are under beta. It's suggested to use 2.0.17 as it's the latest release. For themes, there are many free and paid SMF themes available. You can check available free themes here in forum and also at some other sites like: idesignsmf.com and smftricks. Googling will give you list of other sites providing themes that are compatible with the latest version. Also, most of mods will give you compatibility with 2.0.x instead of 2.1 RC.
Thankx to RebellioN

SALocalcom

Which theme do you like for andriod and IOS phones?

Thanks

Decent_946

Theme varies forum to forum. Depending upon the idea. I choose a theme that most resembles it's content. But, I've been using Redsy for the most. It's really a good one. I actually modify it according to my use and layout. But it's effective.

As I said earlier, you can check some themes out there that fits for you.  :)
Thankx to RebellioN

Advertisement: