• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
December 04, 2021, 08:09:23 PM

News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.


Redsy

Started by Daniiel, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniiel

April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:56:45 PM by Diego Andrés
Link to the theme


Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF




Redsy
Developed by Daniiel

Features
  • Responsive layout
  • Nav options
    • Height
    • Set as fixed/static
  • Bootstrap
  • FontAwesome
  • Social networks
  • Logo URL
  • Custom copyright

Languages



Demo Online
GitHub

mdlv123

hey there, this theme looks amazing!

how can I change the default font for all of the theme...?
In Hebrew it looks really bad, the default is DAVID i think instead of ARIAL.

Thank you!

Shambles

That does indeed look tempting - well done on a splendid theme.

Using your "demo" credentials I tried to create a post to see how that looked, but it seems your boards are all read only.

jlt1

Like the theme but is there any support for sub menus using "menu editor lite" plugin? Didn't see any when I installed it.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Shambles on April 06, 2015, 05:12:33 AM
That does indeed look tempting - well done on a splendid theme.

Using your "demo" credentials I tried to create a post to see how that looked, but it seems your boards are all read only.

I'll take a look to the board permissions

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

OCJ

I like this. Its probably the only responsive theme so far that works properly with custom menu (mods). Also long menu text.

Everything looks good except when collapsed and opening the menus, the sub-menu items are not easy to read as text and background colours/contrast are similar.
I will probably use this. I have one question though, is it easy to change the overall red colour in css? It seems like there are no images for it so Im guessing its just hex code in the css. For our outdoor club another colour would be better.


Thanks, Its a good theme, and Ive tested a lot.

Daniiel

Quote from: mdlv123 on April 06, 2015, 05:00:12 AM
hey there, this theme looks amazing!

how can I change the default font for all of the theme...?
In Hebrew it looks really bad, the default is DAVID i think instead of ARIAL.

Thank you!
Bootstrap.css (Themes/Redsy/css)
Search:
body {
  font-family: 'Open Sans';
  font-size: 14px;
  line-height: 1.42857143;
  color: #333333;
  background-color: #EEE;
}

Replace with:
body {
  font-family: "Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", sans-serif;
  font-size: 14px;
  line-height: 1.42857143;
  color: #333333;
  background-color: #EEE;
}



Quote from: jlt1 on April 06, 2015, 06:25:20 AM
Like the theme but is there any support for sub menus using "menu editor lite" plugin? Didn't see any when I installed it.
Actually I have not tried, but I think it should work. Later I made a look.


Quote from: igirisjin on April 07, 2015, 05:00:37 AM
I like this. Its probably the only responsive theme so far that works properly with custom menu (mods). Also long menu text.

Everything looks good except when collapsed and opening the menus, the sub-menu items are not easy to read as text and background colours/contrast are similar.
I will probably use this. I have one question though, is it easy to change the overall red colour in css? It seems like there are no images for it so Im guessing its just hex code in the css. For our outdoor club another colour would be better.


Thanks, Its a good theme, and Ive tested a lot.
Yes, it's just hex code. It's just find each #e25d5d in index.css and bootstrap.css; and replace it with the color you want.

OCJ

Thanks for quick reply.
My site is back up fully modded and working ok with the theme. Just wish Simple Portal would collapse the side columns... one day.


BTW


QuoteLike the theme but is there any support for sub menus using "menu editor lite" plugin? Didn't see any when I installed it.

I am using menu editor lite and it works great with this theme. That is what surprised me. Just the text/background contrast. Mouse over is bright though.


Daniiel

Quote from: igirisjin on April 07, 2015, 11:39:34 AM
Thanks for quick reply.
My site is back up fully modded and working ok with the theme. Just wish Simple Portal would collapse the side columns... one day.


BTW


QuoteLike the theme but is there any support for sub menus using "menu editor lite" plugin? Didn't see any when I installed it.

I am using menu editor lite and it works great with this theme. That is what surprised me. Just the text/background contrast. Mouse over is bright though.
Index.css (Themes/Redsy/css)
Add to the end:
@media (max-width:767px) {
.dropdown-menu > li > a, .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus
{
color: #FFF;
}
.dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus
{
background: #13161c;
}
}

Horme Gaming

may want to get rid of the hard coded text and that 1mb image you are not using :P

OCJ

Quote
@media (max-width:767px) {
   .dropdown-menu > li > a, .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus
   {
      color: #FFF;
   }
   .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus
   {
      background: #13161c;
   }
}

That work fine - all text is white with good contrast. There is a white box though if mouse over just the top menu item but Im happy with it so no worries.

OCJ

I hate bothering you with this but I spent hours and still unable to find using firebug and inspect element. Also searching hex colours and rbg in the css files. Usually I can locate these details, but not this time.

I changed the template to green but the poster's name on the left (link to profile) in the message view is green. I cant find where to change this.
I can change the background (#008A2E) but no luck finding where the text colour is declared.


Screenshot attached.

Andy


sunilimon

Hello! congratulations for this amazing theme. Yesterday I installed it on my system but still only available for admins because I'm doing some colour changes. When I go inside a post, firebug gives me 2 errors: msg104119/undefined Failed to load resource: first, the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) and second: Themes/default/scripts/jquery.caret.map 404 (Not Found).
SMF version: 2.0.14

http://www.hookahspain.com your hookah / shisha comunity at Spain

Daniiel

Quote from: igirisjin on April 08, 2015, 10:12:08 AM
I hate bothering you with this but I spent hours and still unable to find using firebug and inspect element. Also searching hex colours and rbg in the css files. Usually I can locate these details, but not this time.

I changed the template to green but the poster's name on the left (link to profile) in the message view is green. I cant find where to change this.
I can change the background (#008A2E) but no luck finding where the text colour is declared.


Screenshot attached.

Andy

You may use a modification to color the user names by rank, but you can do this:
Indesx.css
.poster h4, .poster h4 a
{
color: #FFF;
}

Replace with:
.poster h4, .poster h4 a
{
color: #FFF !important;
}



Quote from: sunilimon on April 08, 2015, 11:06:12 AM
Hello! congratulations for this amazing theme. Yesterday I installed it on my system but still only available for admins because I'm doing some colour changes. When I go inside a post, firebug gives me 2 errors: msg104119/undefined Failed to load resource: first, the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) and second: Themes/default/scripts/jquery.caret.map 404 (Not Found).
I was watching the errors, the first I fixed but the second one does not appear to me.
#1 Error: Index.template.php
Search:

aSwapImages: [
{
sId: \'upshrink\',
}
],

Replace with:
aSwapImages: [
{
sId: \'upshrink\',
srcExpanded: \'\',
srcCollapsed: \'\',
}
],

sunilimon

Works fine!!

I've seen another error. When I navigate into mobile devices, the options inside "actions" menu dissapears. Also it happens on aeva media gallery, but I think it's the same css issue, because both are a list. Could you check that?

Thank you very much for your support :)
SMF version: 2.0.14

http://www.hookahspain.com your hookah / shisha comunity at Spain

OCJ

April 13, 2015, 08:43:22 AM #15 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:53:48 AM by igirisjin
Thanks for the help with name colours. A mod to change them  is an easy answer - dont have to worry about edits later if files changed.

Back.... I just realized, it was the colorizer name mod for member groups I had set previously to the same colour as the theme background - my fault!  :P
I guess I can do the background a bit differently or change that group colour.

qstatic

Hi, I´m having an issue with Internet Explorer 11, when viewing Posts is shows an horozontal and vertical scrall bar.



How can i fix this issue?

The Domain Shop


sukafia

This theme is just great, got a really cool look. for me its the best SMF theme however I'll like to have a login form in my header; That's the default SMF login form with register option as I won't want one to have to click on login before seeing the login form. I'll like my users to be able to login from the homepage just as on this forum I want the form displayed either beside the search field or main menu. Pleas help. Thanks

<a href="http://ibomforum.com">My site link</a>

OCJ

For qstatic, I dont know the exact details but you can edit the css file maybe and include style changes to stop the scroll bar - something like 'overflow:hidden;'.
Exactly where the edit is needed Im not sure ... but you could look at it with html inspector plugins and experiment.

I'm using this theme now and very satisfied  :)

Clean, simple/ minimal and very easy to change the colour style. That would be a nice idea actually - If an admin option to set the hex code that would save directly and change the colour scheme.

Before I mostly used Bloc themes but this is the best one I've had from the SMF theme repository. Thanks so much for this!



Advertisement: