[Preview]3D-Lite Theme [SMF 2.1 RC2]

Started by aryansindy, July 19, 2020, 06:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aryansindy

3D-Lite Theme [SMF 2.1 RC2]

Live Demo: 3D-Lite Theme

marcosbr

You launch 300 previews, but nobody can test anything ... Release a test! :-X
Nothing in life is absolute. We are always learning... Did you know that?
https://amigosdaeletronica.com.br

aryansindy

Quote from: marcosbr on July 19, 2020, 01:29:39 PM
You launch 300 previews, but nobody can test anything ... Release a test! :-X

I dont know whate you mean with nobody can test anything?

Thanks.

Shambles

I think he/she means that you've not released any of your recent themes for download ;)

aryansindy

Quote from: Shambles on July 19, 2020, 02:24:05 PM
I think he/she means that you've not released any of your recent themes for download ;)

Ah OK to test it in your site  you can download it hier: 3D-Lite Theme Zip

Deaks

Looks interesting, I dont like the shadow and spacing in your board index, it looks to busy.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

aryansindy

Quote from: Deaks on July 21, 2020, 08:44:16 AM
Looks interesting, I dont like the shadow and spacing in your board index, it looks to busy.

OK you can preiew the one without shadows Hier :Lite-3D

Thanks.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

shadav

it's interesting

I like the ideas behind your designs and can appreciate the work you put in to making them different

but it just, I don't know, doesn't flow well....the theme is like chopped up into pieces....don't know how to explain that better....

also maybe a suggestion the board index....making the category links easier..... I clicked around a bit before actually being able to click the category.....the house icon and the category name link to the category....maybe make the entire block or at least category picture or the pill all linked

marcosbr

Quote from: aryansindy on July 20, 2020, 10:38:05 AM
Quote from: Shambles on July 19, 2020, 02:24:05 PM

Ah OK to test it in your site  you can download it hier: 3D-Lite Theme Zip

OK. I will install in the testing forum. :laugh:
Nothing in life is absolute. We are always learning... Did you know that?
https://amigosdaeletronica.com.br

aryansindy

Quote from: shadav on July 21, 2020, 01:18:19 PM
it's interesting

I like the ideas behind your designs and can appreciate the work you put in to making them different

but it just, I don't know, doesn't flow well....the theme is like chopped up into pieces....don't know how to explain that better....

also maybe a suggestion the board index....making the category links easier..... I clicked around a bit before actually being able to click the category.....the house icon and the category name link to the category....maybe make the entire block or at least category picture or the pill all linked

Ok I have updated and make some changes in boardindex.Thanks

3D-Dark Theme

Advertisement: