News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

xoops and SMF

Started by {420}legion, November 22, 2005, 01:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{420}legion

what SMF can I use with Xoops and what format should it be for them to work together. can the furoms be inside of xoops like mkportal.

xoops is very nice and very easy to install, very nice I must say again.

PHP nuke on the other hand is a piece of cack to install

smf and mkportal running on one site
xoops and smf (need to know what smf can I use with it) and structure of the files
going to temp on a php nuke and smf as soon as I figure out all the bugs and changes you have to make

MY QUESTION IS (need to know what smf can I use with it) and structure of the files and will they work together

I made some searches but come up with that a bridge has not been made  :'(  Maybe I missed something and someone here can send me in the right direction

{420}legion

Only if SMF 1.1 RC2. was out. ???  I see you are running 1.1rc1 with it.  How did all your tests run.  There was a lot of bla bla bla and I couldn't reg. on it .

whats the bridge for it  and how can I make it work  ;D

Orstio

QuoteOnly if SMF 1.1 RC2. was out.

You'll just have to be patient. ;)

QuoteI see you are running 1.1rc1 with it.

Not really.  It is the CVS version, which has the changes necessary from RC2.

QuoteHow did all your tests run.

So far, so good.

QuoteThere was a lot of bla bla bla and I couldn't reg. on it .

Thanks for that.  I believe I have that fixed now. :)

{420}legion

:D Over all it looks Good  :P, I hate the xoops forums and phbb Forums, you  just run into to many problem after problem. SMF is the Best out there in my Opinion. Very easy to use, looks great runs great and you don't have to install patch after patch, OH!!!!!!!!!!!there is a update now ok more bugs and patches we go  ;D

GREAT JOB GUYS ON SMF

I'll try and be patient :-X But it is Hard   ;D

Advertisement: