News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.18 Released

Started by Suki, February 01, 2021, 04:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar Arjunan

Great news team. Looking for an update on my large forum using SMF 2.1 Beta 1 till date.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Steve

Quote from: Sudhakar Arjunan on March 13, 2021, 07:54:58 PMGreat news team. Looking for an update on my large forum using SMF 2.1 Beta 1 till date.

If you're going to use a version that hasn't been released for production yet you really should upgrade it to RC3. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Nostoman

I think that is good. Thank you so much

info33

Congrats, and thank you.   ;)
My SMF forum:
https://www.romaniafotovoltaice.com [nofollow]

Shambles

Quote from: Suki on February 01, 2021, 04:50:07 PM
Finally, as always, please do not use this topic for support requests. You will receive a much quicker and better response by posting in the 2.0.x Support Board

simple person

Thank, you, really, thank you honestly all who have contributed SMF developing!
When we were choosing a forum platform, I strongly pushed SMF, and one of my arguments was I believed that it will be actively developed also in future.

But OMG, every time I see new release, my heart skip a beat.
Only some mods, but soooooo much customization...

I ask my question in some other topic, because this probably not the right place.

But even you are killing me, still, thank you, great job! :)

Steve

Quote]But even you are killing me

Stop worrying about that. You'll figure everything out and no one is going to jump down your throat if you get something wrong. :)

Sgt. intropee

Finally writing something about this great version... 2.0.18!!
Love that there is really very few errors, compared to 2.0.17. :D
Great job on this version and Thank You all involved in help making it.

Thank you, Thank you! :D <3

vrindabasha

Nice Update .. Congratulations Team..

HunterP

Hello, I have a question regarding;

! Double quotes needed to evaluate for HTML tags

Can someone post an example of this? What has exactly changed??

One of my personal modifications stopped working after the 2.0.18 patch and I'm trying to pinpoint the issue.

Steve

Quote from: Suki on February 01, 2021, 04:50:07 PMFinally, as always, please do not use this topic for support requests. You will receive a much quicker and better response by posting in the 2.0.x Support Board.

cybercrypt13

Am I reading correctly that I can't upgrade my existing version of smf to the r4 version?  I am having huge problems with hackers attacking my site and overwriting my smf files and sending out spam and I need to upgrade to something that is hopefully less subject to these attacks.  I was hoping to do this with R4 but not sure what I should do now.

Thanks,

Glenn

Illori

you would be best to open your own topic in our support boards so we can assist you further. this topic is not for support.

Advertisement: