email Inactive Users

Started by Suki, April 19, 2014, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

Can this be used to send out email but set NOT to delete the inactive users?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Dave J

Quote from: landyvlad on July 01, 2023, 05:47:51 AMCan this be used to send out email but set NOT to delete the inactive users?

Yes. The settings allow for that.
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

filippo

Hi, every day I find this error

SMF 2.1.4

Suki

Use the correct version of this mod, the one compatible with SMF 2.1, either that or there was an error while upgrading your forum from 2.0 to 2.1. When performing the upgrade, all serialized data is ported to json, including this mod's serialized data.

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

filippo

I'm using the version suitable for the 2.1.4. And this mod was installed after the update

Suki

Then go to your DB, in the settings table find the row with variable "eiu_groups" and delete all content on its value field.

This query should do the trick, obviously take all the safety measures beforehand:
UPDATE smf_settings
SET value = ''
WHERE variable = 'eiu_groups';

Enter the mod's settings page and re-enter your desired settings, save.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

filippo

The errors seem to have disappeared, thanks

Marina3

Error:
Hook call: function "eiu_modifications" could not be called.
The callable eiu_modifications could not be called.
I use SMF 2.1.4 and php 8.2.

Kindred

I suspect that the mod does not support php 8.2
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Suki

Quote from: Marina3 on November 04, 2023, 01:51:07 AMError:
Hook call: function "eiu_modifications" could not be called.
The callable eiu_modifications could not be called.
I use SMF 2.1.4 and php 8.2.

Thats probably related to a bad install rather than PHP support. How do you installed the mod? via packager manager or manually?

Advertisement: