News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Need help with Wrapped-Mode in Joomla

Started by tdurden76, November 27, 2005, 04:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdurden76

Hi everyone,
I just successfully installed and integrated SMF RC1 into my Joomla-based website. I do have one small problem left however. I'd like to use SMF in wrapped mode since it would provide me with a more consistent look for my website. But there's something wrong with the layout whenever I do that. Strange thing is, it only happens with one particular theme. I already tried to check that theme for errors but couldn't find any. Could someone with more insight please have a look at hxxp:www.midshipman.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=44 [nonactive]
Does anyone know why this happens?

Kindred

ummm... what's wrong with it?  It looks fine on my screen...

I may have an idea what's going on... and it's not an "error" so much as a conflict in designs... but you'll have to tell me what you are seeing that is "wrong"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

masyomo

I see it - u mean the tabs all in the wrong place at the top? (hope so cos if not they are on Firefox on a mac!)

I had similar prob with an old theme and I think you had to add something to the CSS cos some browsers don't get the tab thing in the same way as others. Could be wrong tho because I don't really know anything about these things so hopefully somebody that does can give u the solution!

FunCyber.com

Dear

Some suggestons for u

1) Your activation mail is not working.

2) I cant understand What uve done when a user try to get registered it goes to forum login page it doesnt give good expression & same when user log on the default page it shows is of forum. Change this

3) Make your index page light weight it is very heavy & takes time

Regards

rahul
Search Real Fun Here
Best Fun on Cyber JOIN NOW 

[nofollow]

tdurden76

First of all: thanks for the replies.
Yes, the problem I'm talking about are the tabs at the top of the page.
I know that the activation mail is not working at the moment.

>2) I cant understand What uve done when a user try to get registered it goes to forum login page it doesnt give good expression & same >when user log on the default page it shows is of forum. Change this

I really don't know what you mean by this.

The index page is already rather small in size. There are no fancy graphics. So what do mean?

Advertisement: