[PAID/FREE] Upgrade Tabbed Smilies Mod to 2.1

Started by MIAUS, November 20, 2022, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIAUS

I'm looking for someone who can update the "Tabbed Smilies" Mod to 2.1 - it seems orphaned. Happy to pay for this!

Version

Description
Here's the mod: https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=2782 - there's a more recent version on Github but this is also from 2014
What I need:
Within a post, users can switch very easily between different smilie sets from either tabs or a popup.

Permissions
Every user can use those smilie sets, nothing complex here

Feature Set
The original mod is fine, however, ideally the tabs open popups immediately, without a preview as my smilies are pretty high in size.

live627

Intriguing.

Quote from: MIAUS on November 20, 2022, 04:24:26 PM, ideally the tabs open popups immediately, without a preview as my smilies are pretty high in size.
so just buttons that open popups which have the smileys listed similar to the built in smiley popup in smf. Did I read you correctly?

MIAUS

Quote from: live627 on November 21, 2022, 07:17:03 AMIntriguing.

Quote from: MIAUS on November 20, 2022, 04:24:26 PM, ideally the tabs open popups immediately, without a preview as my smilies are pretty high in size.
so just buttons that open popups which have the smileys listed similar to the built in smiley popup in smf. Did I read you correctly?
Is the "Intriguing" sarcasm?

FrizzleFried

I'm guessing this still has not happened (the update to 2.1.x)?  Bummer... I figured it had been enough time that someone would have taken this one up...

Ah!  Such is life...

;)

Mightymax44

Hi,
The problem is that the license is not specified, perhaps the author does not want us to modify his code.
The latest stable and beta on github does not work or install properly on SMF version 2.0.19, is this correct?
La connaissance, c'est partager le savoir qui nous fait grandir.

Advertisement: