input_html error appears when changing theme

Started by jsx, November 25, 2022, 01:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsx

Hi. When I enter in Look and Layout, errors are generated in the log, and also when I change the theme just for myself.

Type of error: Undefined

Error message:

8: Undefined index: input_html

/Themes/NameX/Profile.template.php (Line 1616)

8: Undefined index: desc

I get the same error when I change the theme to Default.

jsx

Anyone know why these errors are generated?

Backtrace information

#0: smf_error_handler()
Called from ../Themes/NameX/Profile.template.php on line 1616

#1: template_edit_options()
Called from ../Sources/Load.php on line 2804

#2: loadSubTemplate()
Called from ../Sources/Subs.php on line 4187

#3: obExit()
Called from ../index.php on line 194

Sir Osis of Liver

Those files are not 2.1.3 core (you are running 2.1?), they've been edited by mods. 
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

jsx

When I had the forum on 2.1.2 it did not have this error, after updating to 2.1.3 this error occurs.

@Diego Andrés

It is possible that this error is generated by the Enhanced Quick Reply mod, because in Look and Layout I changed the behavior of quick reply and errors appeared. Could you take a look at it sometime?

Diego Andrés

Wouldn't know about it without being sure it's the mod.
If you are able to reproduce it with that particular mod installed and tested for other mods then post it in the support topic.

Looking at the lines you posted, Sir Osis is right, you file was altered by some other mod or manual edits, those are not the original lines of the file.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

jsx

Okay, I installed the Enhanced Quick Reply mod on my test forum 2.1.3 and it doesn't generate this error. On my official forum, since upgrading from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3, I only have these mods installed:

Priority timezones plus

Tapatalk SMF 2.1 Plugin 5.1.4 (installed today) the previous version 5.1.3 was installed

Before I upgraded the forum to 2.1.3 I had to remove this code from ./Sources/ModerationCenter.php because I was getting this error.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=584238.0

I haven't made any other changes to the forum.

Sir Osis of Liver

If you only have a couple of mods installed, upload a clean set of 2.1.3 files, confirm that error is gone, then reinstall mods.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

jsx

Say Thanks mod causes this error. I'm going to the thread for this mod and will report this bug to the author @kelvincool

Steve

Personally, I'd recommend using this one instead: https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=4333

Have had zero conflict problems with it.
DO NOT pm me for support!

jsx

Thanks for the info regarding this mod. It's good that there is another mod that allows to thanks.

I prefer the Say Thanks mod because it is more expanded.

Advertisement: