Error - Path cannot be empty

Started by Westwegoman, April 02, 2023, 04:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westwegoman

Getting an error when trying to upload an attachment. This may have started after upgrading to php 8. Have multiple forums but this is the only one that seems to have this problem.

The error just says the following;

Path cannot be empty

I should also add that I have checked all the paths and everything seems to be fine. Even ran repair_settings.php.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Westwegoman on April 02, 2023, 04:31:49 PMGetting an error when trying to upload an attachment. This may have started after upgrading to php 8. Have multiple forums but this is the only one that seems to have this problem.

The error just says the following;

Path cannot be empty

I should also add that I have checked all the paths and everything seems to be fine. Even ran repair_settings.php.

Is that all that the error says? No code or file names are mentioned at all? Can you double check the attachment settings in the Acp and see if everything is as it should be?

Westwegoman

Literally all it says when you try to post. Doesn't mention any files or anything else other than saying an error has occurred.

In the error log, I get the following;

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.lasportsmanhc.com/community/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=2
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Path cannot be empty

All settings appear to be what they should be.

Westwegoman

I figured it out. It was the old "resize attached images" mod. Guess it didn't like that mod after updating to php 8.

Advertisement: