News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ManageBans.php error

Started by Sir Osis of Liver, May 29, 2023, 01:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

https://beardownu.com/index.php?action=admin;area=ban;d70971c=711bc53337c98d1be425fff5a2071678
/home/playersp/public_html/Sources/ManageBans.php (Line 62)
Backtrace information

Type of error: Undefined
Error message Select
2: Undefined array key "sa"

Found this -

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=584860.msg4143995#msg4143995

Does it affect functionality?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

shawnb61

Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Sir Osis of Liver

Ok, thanks.

Do bans work with just ban name and no triggers set?

- R. Waters

Kindred

If there is no trigger, then there is no ban....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

That's what I told him, but he insists it worked his way in 2.0.  Tested bans on his forum and they work fine if at least one trigger is set.  All four are set by default.

- R. Waters

Kindred

He is incorrect
Bans must have a trigger, at least one
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

I'm surprised a ban can be set without triggers, all four trigger fields are populated when you load form from profile.  Unless he just went directly to add new ban and typed in username for ban name and expected it to work.  He's not clear exactly what he did, but there were two bans listed with 0 triggers, that shouldn't be allowed.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: