GreyedOut

Started by TwitchisMental, September 28, 2023, 12:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

Link to the theme


GreyedOut
GreyedOut is an old school inspired grey theme.

Features:
Remixed Breadcrumb
Remixed Footer
Built In Forum Width Adjustment
Footer Links
Social Network Links
Font Awesome Icons

License:


SMF Version:


Patch Notes:
1.0 : Initial Release
1.0.1 :
New Feature: You can add an image to the footer links now. Suggested max size 88x31.
Adjustment: Adjusted the forum title link color to match the rest of the theme.
Adjustment: Adjusted some other border colors to match the rest of the theme.

1.0.2 :
Adjustment: Cleaned up the CSS and aligned the CSS variables by alphabetical order.
Bug Fix: The Date/Time will align to the left all of the time now instead of just when news was disabled.

1.0.3
Adjustment: Adjusted the text, code, and quote colors in the SCEditor.

Steve

I've been using this for several days in its pre-final form and absolutely love it. Thanks for a great theme @TwitchisMental!
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on September 28, 2023, 05:50:17 AMI've been using this for several days in its pre-final form and absolutely love it. Thanks for a great theme @TwitchisMental!
You're welcome and I am glad that you like it :).

Steve

Wish list if you make future version changes:

To be able to put linked images in the footer ... for example:

[url=https://imgur.com/rgAtBRt][img]http://i.imgur.com/rgAtBRt.png[/img][/url]

Which would look like this:

DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on September 28, 2023, 11:51:15 AMWish list if you make future version changes:

To be able to put linked images in the footer ... for example:

[url="https://imgur.com/rgAtBRt"][img]http://i.imgur.com/rgAtBRt.png[/img][/url]

Which would look like this:


Good idea, I should be able to make it happen... maybe lol.


Steve

I don't know why I didn't notice this until now but why do I have a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of my browser (Firefox) when the theme is not maximized and the size of the browser window is less than the size of the desktop?

Your other themes don't do this.
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

#6
Quote from: Steve on October 01, 2023, 07:46:41 AMI don't know why I didn't notice this until now but why do I have a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of my browser (Firefox) when the theme is not maximized and the size of the browser window is less than the size of the desktop?

Your other themes don't do this.
It has something to do with your theme switcher causing it to have an overflow.

If you remove the margin from the theme switch it goes away.  Or change the width.

Steve

Change the width where? I have 95% in the theme settings.
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on October 01, 2023, 03:19:12 PMChange the width where? I have 95% in the theme settings.
It would be in the theme switch mod.

There is extra margin on the right causing the scroll bar to appear.

Make that 0 and it resolved the issue.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

#10
New Version Uploaded :

1.0.1 :
New Feature: You can add an image to the footer links now. Suggested max size 88x31.
Adjustment: Adjusted the forum title link color to match the rest of the theme.
Adjustment: Adjusted some other border colors to match the rest of the theme.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

mickjav

Nice Theme TwitchisMental,

I'm in the middle of developing a new section and upgrading my gallery system which will require updates to index.css on all themes so don't want to add new themes at moment, but will soon as above works are complete.

All the best mick

TwitchisMental

Quote from: mickjav on October 02, 2023, 05:08:58 PMNice Theme TwitchisMental,

I'm in the middle of developing a new section and upgrading my gallery system which will require updates to index.css on all themes so don't want to add new themes at moment, but will soon as above works are complete.

All the best mick
Thank you, glad you like it :).

Steve

Tried out your new linked images in the footer and they work like a charm. Thanks Twitch!
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on October 03, 2023, 08:17:02 AMTried out your new linked images in the footer and they work like a charm. Thanks Twitch!
Good to hear :D.

TwitchisMental

New Version Uploaded :

1.0.2
Adjustment: Cleaned up the CSS and aligned the CSS variables by alphabetical order.
Bug Fix: The Date/Time will align to the left all of the time now instead of just when news was disabled.


All major colors should now be adjustable from the CSS variables alone. They have been put in alphabetical order aswell.

Random side note: VSC is so damn awesome, I wish I switched sooner.

Steve

Thanks again Twitch!  ;D
DO NOT pm me for support!

VastOne

Greets again Twitch!

I found this, loved it, tweaked it a bit and now I am happy as heck at my site VSIDO [nofollow]

One thing I noticed was at the bottom of and below the footer, your identity as the creator of this theme and a link to it is missing. Just an FYI

Thank you for this!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: VastOne on October 08, 2023, 12:16:57 AMGreets again Twitch!

I found this, loved it, tweaked it a bit and now I am happy as heck at my site VSIDO

One thing I noticed was at the bottom of and below the footer, your identity as the creator of this theme and a link to it is missing. Just an FYI

Thank you for this!
Glad you like the theme..

and ha so it is... I will add it in the next update. Not really a big deal though.

Advertisement: