News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Horizontal Scroll Bar In Profile

Started by OBAMLabs, June 10, 2024, 06:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBAMLabs

I have BB code enabled for profiles. When I insert an image into one of the custom fields, it does resize it to fit into the page if it's too large, which is good. However, when it does that, it also inserts a horizontal scroll bar which goes left and right just a tiny bit. So it seems it scales the image, but not quite enough. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you!

Kindred

Please provide a url demonstrating the issue
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

OBAMLabs

hxxp:grogsville.com/profile/Grogsville/ [nonactive]

EDIT: It is changing the URL when I hit post to make the link not work (guessing it's a forum feature) but if your remove the broken http part you should see the actual site. Thanks again!

Kindred

I see no scrollbar when viewing on a PC browser nor on a mobile phone...

however, it's based on your viewing device and your theme.  You could add overflow: hidden; to the avatar css

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

#detailedinfo dl, #tracking dl {
  clear: right;
  overflow: hidden;

When in Emor, do as the Snamors.
                              - D. Lister

Kindred

Ate you sure,  sir osis?  It looked like .avatar when I glanced at it...

But I never saw a scroll bar anyway.
Слaва
Украинi

OBAMLabs

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on June 10, 2024, 10:23:20 PM
#detailedinfo dl, #tracking dl {
  clear: right;
  overflow: hidden;

My overflow was set to auto in this section. I changed it to hidden, and it fixed it.

Advertisement: