Joomla template changes after installing bridge

Started by khan, January 02, 2006, 12:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

make the file forums/Packages/installed.list 777 as well
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

khan

followed all 4 steps successfully , but when i tried to login through log in form at the main page , this error appeared .....

Quote8: Undefined property: login
File: /home/khan/public_html/forums/Sources/MOS_SMF.php
Line: 48Database Error: Table 'khan_joomla.smf_sessions' doesn't exist
File: /home/khan/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1193
Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Orstio

Go to your Joomla admin panel.  Go to the Modules Menu.  Click on Site Modules.  Find the mod_smf_login in the list.  It might not be on the first page.  Click on it.

Edit the parameters to your liking.  Click Save.  Even if you change nothing, click Save.

khan

wow ! it's working at last ! i have been using phpbb for a long time , the very day i saw smf i told myself that's the thing , that's the "revolution" i always wanted to give to my members but i was afraid of getting the support to convert things from phpbb to smf to joomla . But you guys , especially Orstio and Kindred proved a miraculous support for me that i was able to do all this conversion in just some hours with hardly any experience with php and databases. With this kinda support i assure you that this smf will leave others popular php-prefixed bbs far behind !!!
Once again wish you guys the best luck !!!
wonder , where can i get the template used by this forum !?

Kindred

the template used on SMF is not distributed...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

safemode

I have issue with Login module from SMF bridge.
Look here hxxp:www.webfm.pl [nonactive] , block is at the left bottom.
When I changed madeyourweb template index, block background don`t loop too the end of content.
Did someone had same problem and solve them?
When I move this block up, then looks even worst, crashes all blocks below.
Any help?

EDIT>>>

I fix this. Some changes in module configuration helps.
Bye.

Advertisement: