News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

discussbot error with Joomla 1.0

Started by DAB Empire, January 07, 2006, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAB Empire

I get a "call to undefined member function" as soon as I load the discussbot into a Joomla site.  Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Kindred

nope... no one that I know is having this issue...

1- which version of the discussbot?
2- Did you add the code into your joomla template as required?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DAB Empire

Yes, I did add the code.

SMF 1.0.5 with the latest 3.19 bridge.

Kindred

not what version of the bridge... what version of the bot?   Use the 4.1beta5 version from chadness...

(and remember, I am talking about specific and additional code that needs to be added for the bot, NOT the basic code that you need to install from the bridge (in step 4))
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DAB Empire

Where can I get the latest version of the bot?  And, which additional code?  I have it running fine on 2 or 3 other sites.  I'm sure I've done it, but what are you referring to so I can be sure?

chadness

Latest version can be found here, but you might want to use beta 5 instead of the "final" version, as the final version can cause some layout problems.
http://www.technoadvice.com/component/remository/Download/Joomla-and-Mambo/

DAB Empire

Advertisement: