Thank You Mod (V1.2.3)

Started by ディン1031, January 11, 2006, 12:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

1. This mod does't work like the mod in vbullitin :x, in vbullitin there the thank-o-mat post thanks to specific user, my mod work for threads not for posts. :x

2. Did you creat a ThankYou.YourLanguage.php? (Or made a copy of the ThankYou.english.php).

Hmmm it's possible to make, i think i add this to the next version :).
Who Count how many thanks you given how many thanks you became.

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

lematt

Hi!

I have not even idea of English, so I am using a translator online.

I want to install it in my forum in Spanish. what files do I have to modify? what do I have to put?.
I have installed it with the forum in English and it works perfectly, but when I change to him the language, nothing is seen. Can you help me?

thank you

lematt

I have already obtained it, although it has cost me some work. The problem is when I change of template. I use smfone11rc3_blue (in Spanish) and I am not capable of doing that the buttons appear by no side.

thank you

ディン1031

?_?

i don't understand the problem, i must see it to know what you mean ;).

Bye
DIN1031

lematt

hi!

these are the same post but with different template. In one the buttons are seen of "thank you" and in other not

Thank you

Edit. the images are not seen, so I put the direct linkage to them

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defaulthy0.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smfonerk2.png

ディン1031

did you copy the gif files from image/english to the image/spain folder?

And die you made the Change of the code in the Display.template.php?

Bye
DIN1031

lematt

Quote from: din1031 on January 13, 2007, 08:46:08 AM
did you copy the gif files from image/english to the image/spain folder?

Yes

Quote from: din1031 on January 13, 2007, 08:46:08 AM
And die you made the Change of the code in the Display.template.php?

Ein? this is new for me. Not that to modify in display.template

I feel my awkwardness

ディン1031

This changes

<edit file>
$themedir/Display.template.php
</edit file>

<search for>
else
unset($normal_buttons['custom']);
</search for>

<add after>

//Thank You Button is now where it belongs <<
if (isset($context['thank_you']['premission'])) {
if ($context['thank_you']['premission']['post'])
$normal_buttons['thankyou'] = array('text' => 'd_thank_you', 'image' => 'thank_you.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=thankyoupost;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0');
elseif ($context['thank_you']['premission']['add'])
$normal_buttons['thankyou'] = array('text' => 'd_thank_you_add', 'image' => 'thank_you_add.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=thankyouadd;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0');
}
</add after>

<search for>
if ($context['can_remove_post'] && !empty($options['display_quick_mod']) && $options['display_quick_mod'] == 1)
$mod_buttons[] = array('text' => 'quickmod_delete_selected', 'image' => 'delete_selected.gif', 'lang' => true, 'custom' => 'onclick="return confirm(\'' . $txt['quickmod_confirm'] . '\');" id="quickmodSubmit"', 'url' => 'javascript:document.quickModForm.submit();');
</search for>

<add before>
if (isset($context['thank_you']['premission']))
$mod_buttons += array(
'lock_thank_you' => array('test' => 'thank_you_lock', 'text' => 'd_thank_you_lock'.$context['ThankYouLockStatus'], 'image' => 'thank_you_lock'.$context['ThankYouLockStatus'].'.gif', 'lang' => true, 'custom' => '', 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=thankyoulock;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0'),
'remove_thank_you' => array('test' => 'thank_you_delete', 'text' => 'd_thank_you_remove', 'image' => 'thank_you_delete.gif', 'lang' => true, 'custom' => 'onclick="return confirm(\'' . $txt['d_thank_you_remove_warn'] . '\');"', 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=thankyouremove;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0'),
);
</add before>

<edit file>
$themedir/ManageBoards.template.php
</edit file>

<search for>
<td valign="top" align="right">
<input type="checkbox" name="count" ', $context['board']['count_posts'] ? ' checked="checked"' : '', ' class="check" />
</td>
</tr>';
</search for>

<add after>

// Here is the New Thank You Option for the Board Premissions
echo '
<tr>
<td>
<b>', $txt['mboards_thank_you_automatic'], '</b><br />
', $txt['mboards_thank_you_automatic_desc'], '<br /><br />
</td>
<td valign="top" align="right">
<input type="checkbox" name="thank_you" ', $context['board']['thank_you_automatic'] ? ' checked="checked"' : '', ' class="check" />
</td>
</tr>';
</add after>

<edit file>
$themedir/Post.template.php
</edit file>

<search for>
<tr>
<td class="smalltext"><label for="check_smileys"><input type="checkbox" name="ns" id="check_smileys"', $context['use_smileys'] ? '' : ' checked="checked"', ' value="NS" class="check" /> ', $txt[277], '</label></td>', '
<td class="smalltext">', $context['can_move'] ? '<input type="hidden" name="move" value="0" /><label for="check_move"><input type="checkbox" name="move" id="check_move" value="1" class="check" /> ' . $txt['move_after2'] . '</label>' : '', '</td>
</tr>', $context['can_announce'] && $context['is_first_post'] ? '
<tr>
<td class="smalltext"><label for="check_announce"><input type="checkbox" name="announce_topic" id="check_announce" value="1" class="check" /> ' . $txt['announce_topic'] . '</label></td>
<td class="smalltext"></td>
</tr>' : '', '
</search for>

<add after>
', $context['can_Thank_you'] && empty($context['isThank_You']) ? '
<tr>
<td class="smalltext"><label for="check_thank_you"><input type="checkbox" name="add_thank_you" id="add_thank_you"' . ($context['add_thank_you'] || $context['thank_you_automatic'] ? ' checked="checked"' : '') . ' value="1" class="check" /> '.$txt['thank_you_after2'].'</label></td>
<td class="smalltext"></td>
</tr>' : '', '
</add after>

It's possible that you not need to change all, because the theme need only a few diffrent templates.

Bye
DIN1031

lematt

Install the forum in " local ", and try to put the mod in the theme that I use, but in spite of your indications it has been impossible to obtain it to me, so I proved everything the themes and I chose one that was working perfectly. Done this, I applied it to my forum online and curiously it was not working. change all the files that the mod modifies and in spite of alone that the admin sees the button, so I raised the entire forum of place to the servant and curiously it does exactly the same. I imagine that it has to be some problem of permissions since in place I proved it in windows and my server is in linux.

Do you have any idea of what can happen?

Thank you very much

P.D pardon for my English ... google has to evolve even more

prodigal

can this be restricted to be used in specific forums only?

lematt

I clarify that for the admin it works perfectly, being even taken into account whenever they pulsate

ディン1031

Version 1.0.5

- Removed a small bug, the thank you post butten is seen even if the user not allowed to post. (He can't post, but it's a cosmetic thing).

- If you have problems to deinstall 1.04a please upgrade to 1.0.5 than you can deinstall without problems... somehow the package manager don't linke returns on some positions...

Announce: The Version 1.0.5 is the last version that has a 1.0.x compatible. The next version 1.1.0 of the mod will not support older smf versions (i will do so major changes on the mod).

The Package include the upgrade, you need upload the zip and click upgrade.

Bye
DIN1031

haynhat.com

Hello,

If I use this with the default theme, it works well. But when I use with my theme, I can not see thank button. Please help me to use this with my theme. Thanks
hxxp:www.haynhat.com/ [nonactive]

ディン1031

Quote from: haynhat.com on January 23, 2007, 12:32:34 PM
Hello,

If I use this with the default theme, it works well. But when I use with my theme, I can not see thank button. Please help me to use this with my theme. Thanks

.... did you read this site?....

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=65339.msg906750#msg906750 this are the changes who must be made in your theme to make it workable.

Quote from: prodigal on January 18, 2007, 07:32:26 PM
can this be restricted to be used in specific forums only?
I'm working on it... i think i release it at the end of the week or overnext weekend... because i must try to made a good and correct upgrade because i need to change a lot for this ;) and i must to set up a lot on the new pc...

Bye
DIN1031

haynhat.com

Yes, I have made these changes but it also could not work with my theme.
hxxp:www.haynhat.com/ [nonactive]

Draganis

Hi, is there a german language version? The screenshots are made with german text...

ディン1031

ディン1031

Version 1.1.0

- I removed the installer for Versions bellow 1.1.0 (I don't support this any more in this mod). If you need the mod for older Version use a old one.
- I changed the Premissionstyp from Global to Board Premissions. Please set all Premission new after the Upgrade.
- The Thank You Mod can now enabled on the Board Settings. If you allready have thank you's on the board you must enable the option!.
- Overworked a lot of the ThankYou.php
- Add the ability to remove Single user from the Thank You list. (With Premissionsettings)

The Package include the upgrade, you can upload the zip and click upgrade.

Bye
DIN1031

edi67

i have old version 1.0.4 trying to instlal this new version always install me all but failed to install in ManagePermissions.php , i edited this file and all code to modifiy are correctly as your mod  wanted changed so why this problem ? i must unistall previous version ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

ディン1031

Quote from: edi67 on January 28, 2007, 07:45:17 AM
i have old version 1.0.4 trying to instlal this new version always install me all but failed to install in ManagePermissions.php , i edited this file and all code to modifiy are correctly as your mod  wanted changed so why this problem ? i must unistall previous version ?
Hmmm that's strage, i will look at it, normal it should work.

Yes you can also deinstall and install new version ;). This should work, too.

Bye
DIN1031

Advertisement: