[Theme] Pn-Pn for 1.1 RC 3

Started by weber, February 14, 2006, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karecki

I have squeezed my forum into a Joomla template, resulting in a scrollbar at the bottom of the page. I then gave all the tables a fixed width of 675 px, but I still have the scrollbar. Is there a way to get round this cosmetic issue?

http://www.naargudkalder.dk/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=30

Marlene
Lost again!...Thank God it's only temporarily ;D

weber

The scroll bar of the width doesn't come out even if it is necessary to reduce Pn-Pn up to this size. Therefore, another has the cause. For instance, image of too large header.

weber

I saw the source on your page and noticed it. Do not specify the width with px (675px). The width should be "100%".

Dannii

A very nice theme.

I get these errors at every page:
Quote8: Undefined index: top_avatar_resize
File: /**/Themes/default/Themes.template.php (eval?)
Line: 254

8: Undefined index: show_dhtml_menu
Line: 139

8: Undefined index: show_dhtml_menu
Line: 94
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

weber

Thanks. :)

The problem occurs when the option of the theme is empty. The problem will be solved if it makes it to turning off after the option of the theme is set to turning on once. I set those options to "true" by default. However, there seems to be a thing that doesn't become effective.

Dannii

So turn them on and then off again? Thanks
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

weber

Display the administration panel (Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme), put the check in the following option, and push the "Save" button.

• Show DHTML menus
  • Resize an upper avatar image (height: 65px, width: 65px)

Next, remove the check on the option and push the "Save" button. Perhaps, I think that the error disappears by this. There is no problem in my environment at all. Still, if you still see the error, I will devise other methods.

boost

nice layout!!
only how would you erase the title or the url that is displayed hugely on the top?

ilmainen

Great theme... Thank you!!!

Could you please show me how to fix the cosmetic issue? I want it to look like the default theme.

Thank you.

ilmainen

Dannii

You'll have to be more specific. What do you want to look like the default theme?

And setting, then unsetting the options removed the errors ;)

TwinsX2Dad

Do you know what would make this theme perfect? A Tiny Portal version.

Is one planned or would you mind someone else doing a little modification to make it work?

ilmainen

Quote from: eldacar on March 13, 2006, 08:54:54 AM
You'll have to be more specific. What do you want to look like the default theme?

And setting, then unsetting the options removed the errors ;)

Isn't the image of the fix I wanted show?

Dannii

Hmm weird. There wasn't an image when I posted that.

ilmainen

No one is able to help me out?  :(

weber

I updated this theme.

• "true" was stopped being specified for the setting of default by the option of the theme.
  • When the version of SMF and the theme was different, attention was displayed.

The user who has already used this theme need not update it.

@boost:
I do not understand the place that you say. Can you explain to me in the image?

@ilmainen:
Delete "BoardIndex.template.php" of this theme.

@Purple:
Because I had requested the permission for someone to remodel this theme for TinyPortal, I permitted it. If he shares it, it might be securable. However, I will not support the problem by the remodeled thing.

boost

@ koni

how would you change or delete this text here?
:(
sorry, im a noob

weber

Look for the following code from among the "index.template.php" file. And, change it as you want the part displayed in red.

Quote<div class="powered_by_smf" style="font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; padding: 5px 0 12px 90px; white-space: nowrap; float: left;">', $context['forum_name'], '</div>
<div style="float: right; width: 80%;"><!-- blank --></div>

For instance, replace it with "&nbsp;"...

Quote<div class="powered_by_smf" style="font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; padding: 5px 0 12px 90px; white-space: nowrap; float: left;">&nbsp;</div>
<div style="float: right; width: 80%;"><!-- blank --></div>

ilmainen

Hi koni,

Glad that you are back :)

When I deleted the BoardIndex.template.php, the whole forum body looks like default which is not pretty. I just want the "Last post" align to the left like the default theme and the "Posts & Topics" are in one cell, with the text Posts and Topics.

Also, is it possible to change the logo and the text "powered by simple machines"? Can you show me how to do it?

Advertisement: