News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

extra cats?

Started by Aquilo, March 26, 2004, 10:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquilo

I noticed this last week I've just been to lazy to question it but why are there two extra cats in manage boards?
when I first installed SMF there was one so I just thought it was a quick courtesy cat but then the other appeared and don't know why! and they don't show up on the board index

screen shot: http://www.xtram.net/banners/extracats.jpg

souleman

And here I am looking for a picture of a cat.  :P

They probably don't show up because they don't have any boards inside them, so there is nothing really to show.  I ran the upgrade, so I never saw if there was a default new catagory or not.  If you click the "create new catagory" button, it will automatically create one like that.  You can delete it by clicking modify next to the category name and there is an option in there to delete the category.

Aquilo

just thought it might be a bug or something since I haven't created but I did delete cat 6 from the upgrade but now the two new ones are 8 and 9 so SMF made them.

QuoteThey probably don't show up because they don't have any boards inside them, so there is nothing really to show.
didn't think about that YaBB SE showed empty cats so I assumed it would in SMF! :P

[Unknown]

Maybe you're refreshing or hitting back?

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: