should be simple - just a template change..

Started by BrandonMiller, April 02, 2004, 01:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonMiller

I use a pull down java script menu on my site that I want to add to the template but am just a bit confused as to where to put it. I added the .css part to the css file but when I put in the other part to the template I must have put it in the wrong spot cause it would not load the template (had to make another one and start over)

Also I'd like to have my sites background image in the back but then a 90% table with the actual theme inside of that - so people have the choice of whatever they like but it still ties into the site, sort of..

here is the code for what I want (allready put in the css)

</HEAD>
<style>
<!--
all.clsMenuItemNS{font: bold x-small Verdana; color: white; text-decoration: none;}
.clsMenuItemIE{text-decoration: none; font: bold xx-small Verdana; color: white; cursor: hand;}
-->
</style>
<p>
  <script language="JavaScript" src="/templates/menu.js">
</script>
  <script language="JavaScript" src="/templates/menucontext.js"></script>
  <script language="JavaScript">
showToolbar();
</script>
  <script language="JavaScript">
function UpdateIt(){
if (document.all){
document.all["MainTable"].style.top = document.body.scrollTop;
setTimeout("UpdateIt()", 200);
}
}
UpdateIt();
</script>
</p>
<body background="/images/Bk1.gif" text="#FFFFFF" link="#FFFF33" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
<table width="90%" height="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
  <tr>
    <td> <p>&nbsp;</p>
    </td>
  </tr>
</table>
  <b><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a></b>
</div>
</BODY>
</HTML>

that file is here if ya want to see it:
http://www.rivercityrockcrawlers.com/templates/template.html

(I made the table in the middle white just so you can see where it is, but I want it's background color to be the background color of whatever template I put it in.)

I want all templates to have that "template" then inside will be canned templates basically.

THANKS!!!

Advertisement: