News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Database Error

Started by Muhammad Asad, June 13, 2006, 04:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad Asad

I don't know what wrong I have done but when I click on any post in any forum then it gives me the following error:-

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
File: /home/asad/public_html/forums/Sources/Display.php
Line: 803

Please Help ME!

codenaught

Do you have any mods installed? If not, you can upload a fresh Sources/Display.php file from the smf download package. Otherwise, can you post line 802 of that file (Sources/Display.php) and a few lines before and after it?
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

georgiasky

I just upgraded to 1.1.1 from within my cpanel with fantistico from the previous 1.0.5 ( think) version when I saw the upgrade link, it says completed successful, click to view.  When I do, I get the log-in screen and this error message:
" Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. "

I've tried to access the bbs from the actual website and get the same error message.  What should I do?

Advertisement: