News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Neon

Started by 1MileCrash, July 15, 2006, 09:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moon22

How can I make this work for my 1.1.2 version...?  ???

The Omen

I just downloaded it from here and it works.  I figured the boards not changing right.  Went into board management, and set all boards to use neon.  The only problem I am having now is that the "new" buttons don't show, it looks like it is missing the file.  They only work, if I go back to the default theme.  Also if I place a long title logo on the top it skews the whole banner spot up. I really didn't know if it was for 1.2.2. but it works

~Unkn0wn~

I maked it work on 1.12 FULL all nice

xyxis_fahim

Awesome theme. Do you happen to have a lighter color version . I want to use it for my other forum.
Thank you.

ashukmin

I hope there will be an update for this theme (compatible with SMF 1.1.3), I like this theme very much. But, it seems like some of the navigation links didn't work properly, such mas "Mark All as Read" "Mark.. etc.

ashukmin

Quote from: The Omen on May 06, 2007, 10:11:11 AM
I just downloaded it from here and it works.  I figured the boards not changing right.  Went into board management, and set all boards to use neon.  The only problem I am having now is that the "new" buttons don't show, it looks like it is missing the file.  They only work, if I go back to the default theme.  Also if I place a long title logo on the top it skews the whole banner spot up. I really didn't know if it was for 1.2.2. but it works

You've to change the /images/english to /images/english-utf8 that's what happenned to me and it works fine.

ashukmin

Is there any plans to update this theme? Please reply Tippmaster, appreciate. I love your work!

icon

aw, this doesn't work on 1.1.3?
can you please update this tippmaster?
i really love this theme :)
thank you.

jimbo007

what happened to the psp theme? is it gone completely?
I'm using the PSP theme on my site and have modified it a lot, is there no support for it anymore? I might have to consider switching to another theme.. :(

Advertisement: