News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilSe

i need help

"AjaxChat Integration_3.0..zip" i use this mod with smf 1.1.8 i update with smf 1.1.9 but this mod .not workin now with any them...plz help

redsc

Hey.

I have Advanced AJAX Shoutbox installed in my forum.

there is a tab that you can click on to see all shouts ( admin can see / mods )

how do i go about clearing that list as the shout box is used a lot. and it goes back from when the forum first opened nearly a month ago. so as you can imagine its pretty full

Thanks.

fdLP.

Gaming-Devs.com | New Programming Forum

[unplugged]

@redsc
That's a different shoutbox mod which can be found here.

As far as clearing the history, just type /clr where you normally type your shouts. ;)
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 08:34:45 PM by SunKing »   <---- « someone stole my sig... :o »

redsc

Quote from: SunKing on May 23, 2009, 06:18:29 PM
@redsc
That's a different shoutbox mod which can be found here.

As far as clearing the history, just type /clr where you normally type your shouts. ;)

sorry i am a numpty lol.

I mean the log :P

cheers sunking

njdevils28

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 22, 2009, 09:42:29 PM
@ njdevils28 if you are using a custom theme then yes you will have to manually do the edits for that theme.

If you get tests failed on the install with the default theme then it seems that other Mods have moved you code around and you will have to manually just those files that failed.

Make a Package Parser your best friend  ;)

Thanks!

[unplugged]

The /takeover thing doesn't work. :(

I am currently working on the wapshout for this, maybe about 30% done. Keeps your eyes peeled.  :P
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 08:34:45 PM by SunKing »   <---- « someone stole my sig... :o »

zorro18

Will this work with smf 1.1.9 too?? ???
SMF community Rocks !!

TheListener

mrtrc266

Sunking there was 1 too many } in the CustomAJAXChat file.

The edit has been updated on the FAQs page and just has been tested. Enjoy, it's a fun one :P

mrtrc266

Anyone else running SMF 1.1.9 or RC1-1 until this Mod is updated you can use the attatched .zip

You can use the attatched .zip I just tested it on SMF 1.1.9 and it installed ok

[unplugged]

Thank you mrtrc266. That worked perfectly.

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Is there a way to add the date to the shoutbox and chat? Right now it just shows the time. Is the time shown the time the forum is set to?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

CoastalWriters

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 24, 2009, 12:14:01 PM
Quote from: Hanzalah on May 23, 2009, 09:41:31 AM

i need help

"AjaxChat Integration_3.0..zip" i use this mod with smf 1.1.8 i update with smf 1.1.9 but this mod .not workin now with any them...plz help

Quote from: fdLP. on May 23, 2009, 05:35:00 PM
not working in 1.1.9
Quote from: pnreddy on May 24, 2009, 03:57:18 AM
Will this work with smf 1.1.9 too?? ???

And anyone else running SMF 1.1.X until this Mod is updated you will need to do the following

Unzip AjaxChat Intergration 3.0..zip, open the package-info.xml

Find
<install for="1.1.6-1.1.8">
Replace with
<install for="1.1.6-1.99.99">

For SMF 2 users you can do the edit posted HERE

Rezip it and install.

I must be having difficulty understanding what you want us to do to make this work with 1.1.9 because I tried unzipping it and editing the package-info.xml but it keeps giving me an error message.

The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.

[unplugged]

I have a working WAP "bridge" for AjaxChat. It is far from done in that I have to do all of the addslashes() and parse_bbc() type stuff yet. It currently posts to the shoutbox/chat from my Blackberry. We can call it 99% done.  :P

Nice any idea how to add the date to the shoutbox and chat (not only show time)?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!

mrtrc266

Quote from: SunKing on May 25, 2009, 01:16:13 AM
I have a working WAP "bridge" for AjaxChat. It is far from done in that I have to do all of the addslashes() and parse_bbc() type stuff yet. It currently posts to the shoutbox/chat from my Blackberry. We can call it 99% done.  :P

Awesome job SK I'm sure many people will love this, can't wait to add it to the collection :D

I just tested your edits and for the chat it worked but for the shotubox it is still the same way  :-\
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

mrtrc266

@ CoastalWriters  see my previous post, I included a .zip that should work

Advertisement: