// Total file sizes
foreach ($files as $file) {
  // Add file to total size
  $totalSize += filesize($file);
}

echo "pageok\n\n";
echo "Directory Size: $totalSize\n\n";

?>

This same problem was asked about for smf 1, http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=374692.msg2676770#msg2676770
but we have RC3.

No we cannot access at all, even with /index.php?theme=1 at end.
Forum is forum.xeracx.net

We moved it two weeks ago to a new server, all has been well,  been in maintenance since move, was online this am and now it has this exact error, in fact the entire
url is down, even the store on this domain. The other admins said they did nothing.

The host is Go Daddy and Google search came with 2 results, this topic that is above for smf 1 and one in an asian type language.
Whil;e trying to access file manager on Go Daddy it errors:

Cannot find home.
Please try again in a few minutes.  If the problem persists, please contact support.
What is it please and how to repair? Is it a host problem?

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

It looks like to me that your index.php file has been changed, please attach it here, once you have done that, restore an old backup, if you have installed any mods you may have a backup in the same directory, "index.php~"
Download index.php~ change the extension back to just .php and upload it in your index directory

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

sbt

Attached, the original index.php. It is dated 6-20.

Thank You for replying.

Would that crash everything even subdomains? Cause all we did today was put store in maintenance and add a mod in store named keep cart.
We did nothing in forum. And cannot access anything in host.

Renamed the index.php~ to index.php, uploaded, overwrote, nothing changed, hard refresh, still crashed.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Your "index.php" is fine by the looks of it.

If you have created new sub-domains, which have failed also (from fresh installations of SMF) then it looks more like a host issue, you may want to contact your hosts tech support, they have access to all vital information and will be able to solve this issue faster than support can here.

I noticed that you may have uploaded HTML "cover page", if that's working, be sure to tell your host that.

SMF 2.0 RC5

sbt

Thats what we thought, host problem cause everything is gone. Can see file manager but no access to it at all.

Thank You.
Will mark this solved cause it isnt smf.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: sbt on June 22, 2010, 07:57:03 PM
Thats what we thought, host problem cause everything is gone. Can see file manager but no access to it at all.

Thank You.
Will mark this solved cause it isnt smf.

You cant access your file manager (browser based FTP), can you access your other cpanel options?

SMF 2.0 RC5

sbt

It is all back online this am, the file manager is accessible, all  sites are too. It was just temp and if it happens again, hopefully not  lol, we will write Go Daddy. Searched Go Daddy forums, there were other older tickets on this subject, it is temporary when it happens and said to wait 24 hours until writing a ticket.

Thank You so much for the help.

Advertisement: