News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Need Help With SMF Forum 2.0.4

Started by Zelix, July 18, 2013, 07:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelix

I just downloaded SMF 2.0.4, And installed it from FilaZilla, everything is works fine, but look where i Mistake, can anybody help me ???

Before:

After:

In RED:

Critical Error!
Cannot connect to the database server with the supplied data.

If you are not sure about what to type in, please contact your host.
Host '30.160.154.78' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Acans

Change Server name field to "localhost".
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Zelix

Quote from: ѕησω on July 18, 2013, 07:45:38 PM
Change Server name field to "localhost".
Ok look what now:

!Critical Error!
Cannot connect to the database server with the supplied data.

If you are not sure about what to type in, please contact your host.
Access denied for user 'a1611343'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Zelix

Please need help fast. I'm waiting...

Zelix

Please need help fast. I'm waiting....!!!!!!!!!

Zelix

Kindred

STOP!

DO NOT BUMP POSTS!

This is not a "real time" support chat. It is a forum with people who have lives and live around the world.
As a matter of fact, I believe that you have been told this before.

Have you already set up your database?
If you have confusion about setting things like that up, you really need to check with your HOST about what the proper settings are.

Also... seeing who your host is, when you start getting the white screen of death - read the wiki/FAQ before you come complaining to us.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Zelix

Quote from: Kindred on July 18, 2013, 08:33:28 PM
STOP!

DO NOT BUMP POSTS!

This is not a "real time" support chat. It is a forum with people who have lives and live around the world.
As a matter of fact, I believe that you have been told this before.

If you have confusion about setting things like that up, you really need to check with your HOST about what the proper settings are.

Also... seeing who your host is, when you start getting the white screen of death - read the wiki/FAQ before you come complaining to us.
I need someone to help me here is my things:

Username: a1611343
Database name: a1611343_olma
Host: olma-scape.comuf.com

Please Heeeeeelp!!!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Zelix

I made MySQL, and got my list of my current databases and users....

And i downloaded FileZilla, and typed my host/username/password, clicked Quickconnect, and then added the SMF Forum 2.0.4, everything is work.

And after this i went to 000webhost, and clicked Domain link, and started with SMF Installer, I did nothing more, what do you mean, I'm not english can you explain tell me what should i add more and how ? etc ?

Zelix

Kindred

STOP!

DO NOT BUMP POSTS!

Very obviously, the values that you are using are NOT the correct values.
This is why I have said (twice now)

Quote from: Kindred on July 18, 2013, 09:15:30 PM
Слaва
Украинi

Zelix

Kindred

Zelix.

Knock it off.

I have already told you what you need to do. three times.

I have also told you that you need to stop bumping your topic.
If you have new information, then, post, by all means... but posting "any help?" is just going to get you put on post moderation for spamming.

For the fourth time:
You have very obviously NOT entered the correct data, regardless of whether you THINK it is correct.
You need to talk with your host and CONFIRM what the correct values to enter for your database settings actually are.
Until you do that, this topic really can not go any further -- because there is nothing we can do for you if you continue to use the wrong connection information.
Слaва
Украинi

Zelix

Quote from: Kindred on July 18, 2013, 11:19:06 PM
Zelix.

Knock it off.

I have already told you what you need to do. three times.

I have also told you that you need to stop bumping your topic.
If you have new information, then, post, by all means... but posting "any help?" is just going to get you put on post moderation for spamming.

For the fourth time:
You have very obviously NOT entered the correct data, regardless of whether you THINK it is correct.
You need to talk with your host and CONFIRM what the correct values to enter for your database settings actually are.
Until you do that, this topic really can not go any further -- because there is nothing we can do for you if you continue to use the wrong connection information.
Go away i told you are you blind i dont understand english with this, just tell me what excatlly i should do ?

For exmaple:

Go to 000webhost.com

Click 'something' - add 'something' that's what i need, sorry i'm stupid not you I can't understand I'm coder rsps but i am dumb noob with forums websites, so i hope you help me like my example.

Kindred

Zelix

I have explained in plan english exactly what you have to do.

If you don't understand english, then perhaps you need to start posting in the language specific support boards for a language which you do understand.

AND FOR GODS' SAKES STOP BUMPING YOUR TOPICS. This is your last warning. Next time I see a topic bump you are going on post moderation.
Слaва
Украинi

Zelix

kat

Quote from: Kindred on July 19, 2013, 12:49:31 AMAND FOR GODS' SAKES STOP BUMPING YOUR TOPICS. This is your last warning. Next time I see a topic bump you are going on post moderation.

Saved you the job, Kindred.

Zelix... If you can't understand English, try the boards for your own language.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

Zelix

Quote from: K@ on July 19, 2013, 07:50:41 AM
Quote from: Kindred on July 19, 2013, 12:49:31 AMAND FOR GODS' SAKES STOP BUMPING YOUR TOPICS. This is your last warning. Next time I see a topic bump you are going on post moderation.

Saved you the job, Kindred.

Zelix... If you can't understand English, try the boards for your own language.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0
I understand, but I told you how i can understand more for my example, so help me i'm still open my page.

Advertisement: