News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Thank-O-Matic

Started by enik, June 12, 2007, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oskarlover

Quote from: ディン1031 on December 29, 2009, 04:20:10 AM
Hmmmm i think you did not insert the change in the index.template.php on you're costum theme :X

You're rigth, i havent done anything on it, i dont anything that said it.

Can you tell me what should i insert or change?

ディン1031

Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Oskarlover

Quote from: ディン1031 on December 29, 2009, 04:29:08 AM
i was to slow ;D.

Look there -> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=176565.msg2426851#msg2426851

In the next version i fill fix it in a diffrent way :).

Can you add it for me? i did it and my self and my site forum stops working

ディン1031

Hmmm what kind of error did appear?

Oskarlover

Thank you, now works fine, do u know to which folder do i have to move the images?

I dont then on this theme.

ディン1031

Move the included file "thank_you_b.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_lock.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_open.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_delete.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_maintain.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/admin".
Move the included file "thank_you_settings.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/admin".

Oskarlover

Quote from: ディン1031 on December 29, 2009, 05:34:12 AM
Move the included file "thank_you_b.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_lock.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_open.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_delete.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/buttons".
Move the included file "thank_you_maintain.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/admin".
Move the included file "thank_you_settings.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/admin".

thank you for all you help, i just move the images to the default theme and did not wotk, now i moved those images to my costum theme and still now working.

When i change to tht dafault theme i do see the images, any idea?

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: sattninja on December 28, 2009, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 28, 2009, 02:42:36 PM
Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on December 25, 2009, 06:57:50 AM
Quote from: ディン1031 on December 25, 2009, 05:25:25 AM
@Flamer
Sorry all the old versions are not available anymore... If you like the old Beta 10 i can give ti to you but there a serval bugs in it ;).

And thanks for the info... filename is complete wrong XD...

Quote from: sattninja on December 25, 2009, 03:47:44 AM
yeah i restored from a backup but i would still like to get this to work
Possible the server do not allow to much load oO i don't know what the reason is that it not work...

I am using the Beta already, it is giving me hell lotta headaches :P So I was wondering which stable version would work with SMF2 RC1.2 ? I can change the XML and make it work with RC1.2 if that is all you have to change to make it work with 1.2 ?

Ehm ehm!

i dont get it whats

Ehm ehm!

I am just looking for a stable version for SMF 1.2 of Thank-O-Matic. So i just bumped up! No reply =((

ディン1031

There is no stable version for RC1.2... the beta 10 is ultra buggy <<.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Soooooo, Upgrade of SMF 2 RC1.2 to RC2 is the only fix. :o ?

sattninja

go ahead and upgrade but i woiuldn't bet the bank on it i cannot get it to work on 2 different RC2 installs it crashes both sites everytime i try to use it

Good luck!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[
Running Rc4

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: sattninja on December 29, 2009, 02:29:50 PM
go ahead and upgrade but i woiuldn't bet the bank on it i cannot get it to work on 2 different RC2 installs it crashes both sites everytime i try to use it

Good luck!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

That is not the thing. I can use the mod in any version if it is compatible. I can even make it compatible but it will definitely break something if i do and I have to sit and stare at what is going on. If you encounter a problem, put it down here. The Author knows the codes best. They'll try to get working for you. :)

Kimmie

I noticed this was updated today but the changelog isnt listed on the mod page. What were the updates? (just need to know incase I need them).

ディン1031

Look in the changelog file it's included in the package ;).

Cheewy

I want to move Thank-o-matic stats from mini profile preview to bottom... i mean this:

can somebody please show me how to do it...

masterz3d

Hi din, I'm trying to create the Italian translation to your mod. I looked around but I didn't find a satisfying Italian package. So I'm here to ask your permission to modify your template English translation and adapt it to Italian language.

If you're positive, please tell me if I have to add some kind of 'original copyright' somewhere to your mod's code.

~DS~

Quote from: masterz3d on December 31, 2009, 01:37:25 PM
Hi din, I'm trying to create the Italian translation to your mod. I looked around but I didn't find a satisfying Italian package. So I'm here to ask your permission to modify your template English translation and adapt it to Italian language.

If you're positive, please tell me if I have to add some kind of 'original copyright' somewhere to your mod's code.
I think you can, it's open source after all. Just PM Din.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

technica

HI, I am using SMF 1.1.11 version.

I have installed the MOD successfully, but in the post display when I click on the 'Thank You' image (link), I get all the code from ThankYouPost.php displayed on the screen. And in the content area I get error message as "unable to load main template".

Please help with this error.
Programming and Webmaster Forum - AdSense Revenue Sharing Forum
Online Magazine

ディン1031

Quote from: masterz3d on December 31, 2009, 01:37:25 PM

No problem, as long i became the translated files it should be okay :). I will insert them in the package ;).

Quote from: technica on January 01, 2010, 02:56:03 AM
HI, I am using SMF 1.1.11 version.

I have installed the MOD successfully, but in the post display when I click on the 'Thank You' image (link), I get all the code from ThankYouPost.php displayed on the screen. And in the content area I get error message as "unable to load main template".

Please help with this error.
I assume something went wrong on the upload or move of the ThankYouPost.php i would say upload it again.

masterz3d

Thanks, then I'll start working on it. May I pm you about further questions to that?

Advertisement: