Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorbi

I have a mod Custom BBCodes Manager on one of the forums. I'll quote a script from there

First part, section of invisible counters

<!-- Facebook script -->
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.2";
  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<!-- Facebook script -->

The second part, directly mod

<div class="fb-post" data-href={content} data-width="500"></div>.

Maybe this will help?

gorbi

Friends, are there any other ideas?

Steve

You'll need to be patient for a reply. Everyone here is a volunteer and when the mod author gets a chance, he'll answer. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

gorbi

Quote from: Steve on March 27, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
You'll need to be patient for a reply. Everyone here is a volunteer and when the mod author gets a chance, he'll answer. :)
Thank you! I will wait patiently

butch2k

I sent vbgamer another regex to replace the existing one, both works on my server but this one should be more compatible with every php version/settings. I don't know if he had time to check it.

vbgamer45

I haven't updated yet I got this to work in php/sql

(109, 'Facebook Posts','https://facebook.com', 500,500, 'htt(p|ps)://([A-Za-z]*).facebook.com/([A-Za-z0-9_" . '\\' .'\\' . ".]*)/posts/([0-9]*)','" . '<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d,s,id){var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_FR/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.12";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/$3/posts/$4/" data-width="500" data-show-text="true"></div>

Facebook photos I would have to see how to escape everything since i put the queries in php then insert into mysql

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

gorbi

I understand correctly that a new version is planned?  Excuse me for my bad english.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gorbi

gorbi

Facebook video works good, but by default French localization. The language would be good to render in the settings or take the main language for the forum.

butch2k

My fault, you need to replace the FR_fr in the JavaScript path by EN_en.

gorbi

Quote from: butch2k on March 30, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
My fault, you need to replace the FR_fr in the JavaScript path by EN_en.
I will wait for a new version with Facebook posts )))

Dwev

On our forum YouTube video's show fine with Simple Audio Video Embedder, but full screen doesn't work in Safari on an iPad (on the desktop version of Safari there's no problem with playing the same YouTube video's full screen).

The button on the bottom right in the YouTube video's is greyed out, and if you click on it the following error shows: "Your browser doesn't support support full screen. Learn More"

Is there a way to adapt the code so that YouTube video's would play full screen in Safari on an iPad as well?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gorbi

I propose to follow the order, first facebook, then YouTube )))

Dwev

To answer my own question: I've been looking around a lot and I've realised that embedded video's in a browser never give you the fullscreen option, also when the source code has the fullscreen option included.

So my guess is that it has nothing to do with Simple Audio Video Embedder, it's just how YouTube works right now (maybe because they want you to use the app?).

butch2k

Quote from: Dwev on April 09, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
To answer my own question: I've been looking around a lot and I've realised that embedded video's in a browser never give you the fullscreen option, also when the source code has the fullscreen option included.

So my guess is that it has nothing to do with Simple Audio Video Embedder, it's just how YouTube works right now (maybe because they want you to use the app?).

Nope it works, it opens fullscreen on my mobile devices, you just need to make sure the iframe has the following property:
allowfullscreen="1"

example:
<iframe src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/jPEYpryMp2s?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="1" width="480" height="360"></iframe>

[Edit]
Ok checked it with both iPhone and an iPad, on the iPhone it works fullscreen but not on iPad even with the forum launched as a PWA on iOS 11.3.

RFD

the latest version 4.5 just stopped working, no clue why ....

vbgamer45

Make sure this is checked
Admin -> Posts and  Topics ->  Bulletin Board Code -> "Automatically link posted URLs"

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

RFD

yes, that was always checked. 

it's strange that out of nowhere this happened.  has been working fine for months.

Advertisement: