SMFPacks.com Shoutbox

Started by Nibogo, October 19, 2008, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

Try using search? .???

Go to modifications.englsg.php and move the ?> to the very end of he file
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

fullmoonya

request: could you kindly add some option for adding the avatar of members' profile next to message.
do not mark my topic solve unless it is REALLY SOLVED.
my forum

Visit My Blog:
Google SEO Share

sergiol

Quote from: Kindred on January 22, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
Try using search? .???
Go to modifications.englsg.php and move the ?> to the very end of he file

Is that file accessible through SMF Admin center? I don't see it and am still awaiting FTP access...

This shoutbox has caused other strange things. Like my "upload a package" area no longer has the field to actually enter something.

Personal messaages content are all quished to the right

And the field to Emulate version is gone, so I cannot un-install (I think this is why)

Kindred

No, language files are not editable in the admin...  FTP or cpanel.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

thecoo1est

what could possibly cause this chat not to work with ie9, I have offered to pay the developer jusr for a ie9 fix abd I guess hes not interested,. Would anyone happen to know how to fix it, it could be that difficult, could it? It seems to work perfect with every other browser, and even ie8 works good, but for some reason ie 9 will not load it??

garfmaj

Does anyone know if it would be easy enough/possible to get this shoutbox to accept simple bbc? Right now it's only a type of font for the whole comment. Which isn't very useful. We really only need bold, italics, and colors.

thecoo1est

Quote from: Nibogo on January 23, 2012, 07:39:04 AM
Send me a PM explaining what's wrong, I actually care about this mod.
I pm'd you a couple days ago, just let me know a fair price to get this working with ie9, and If you want to do a couple custom things to it I would pay for them also.

Quote from: garfmaj on January 25, 2012, 11:19:22 AM
Does anyone know if it would be easy enough/possible to get this shoutbox to accept simple bbc? Right now it's only a type of font for the whole comment. Which isn't very useful. We really only need bold, italics, and colors.
you can click the "redr" "A" icon and change the font

VSOP

hcfwesker

Sure will.  Just emulate to SMF 2.0 in the package manager, then install it.

thecoo1est

Any progress on the ie9 problem?

Nibogo I want to donate to you, can I donate directly to you, I have paypal but the donate method for this mod is weird it wants my full name and address and its crazy. Can I just use a simple paypal donate? And I will pay extra after I donate if you can work a ie9 fix.

thecoo1est

Quote from: Nibogo on February 01, 2012, 02:39:24 PM
Sorry but PayPal doesn't work in my country, I'll see what I can do, but with the current system you can pay using PayPal plus debit/credits cards.
:( that sucks man, I dont have a paypal debit card, I have a paypal account. So are you saying I need a paypal debit card to donate to you? Is there like a online gift card I could buy you or something and gift it to you digitally?

thecoo1est

Quote from: Nibogo on February 01, 2012, 07:43:05 PM
No sir, that means that in 2CO you can pay just using your PayPal account, BESIDES that method you can pay with any debit or credit card. Sorry for the misunderstood
Well I never heard of 2CO and they want all my personal information. I dont know why it will not just go to paypal and let me pay. I mean the whole reason I use paypal online is to keep things like my address and all confidential. You would probably get more donations if it wasnt such a hassle to donate to you. I wish there was a easier alternative, I would love to donate $20 or so.

autarh

Hi all,
i have installed shoutbox and it looks ok .... problem is that i can not shout anything... nothing is showing when i or anybody else shout... is there any know bugs for this ?

this is webiste url with shoutbox i have enabled it for guest
http://www.mojaladja.com/forum/index.php

Nibogo

Quote from: thecoo1est on February 01, 2012, 08:41:28 PM
Quote from: Nibogo on February 01, 2012, 07:43:05 PM
No sir, that means that in 2CO you can pay just using your PayPal account, BESIDES that method you can pay with any debit or credit card. Sorry for the misunderstood
Well I never heard of 2CO and they want all my personal information. I dont know why it will not just go to paypal and let me pay. I mean the whole reason I use paypal online is to keep things like my address and all confidential. You would probably get more donations if it wasnt such a hassle to donate to you. I wish there was a easier alternative, I would love to donate $20 or so.

I understand but 2CO has been working just fine with me, I can't accept PayPal due to restrictions of 'em with my country. Thanks anyway for the interest.

hcfwesker

Quote from: thecoo1est on February 01, 2012, 08:41:28 PMWell I never heard of 2CO and they want all my personal information. I dont know why it will not just go to paypal and let me pay. I mean the whole reason I use paypal online is to keep things like my address and all confidential. You would probably get more donations if it wasnt such a hassle to donate to you. I wish there was a easier alternative, I would love to donate $20 or so.

If it helps I didn't like putting all that info either, so I just put fake info until I got to the Payapl menu ;)

babalola olasehinde

pls i have being using this chat mod for a long time and its very nice, the problem i am having is that i  now have a mobile version of my site www.havilah.info but the chat mod is not showing via mobile view but its showing via pc. Pls i urgently need your help in making it work for mobile view.thx alot

Turt

hey, i have smf 2.0.2 on my counterstrike 1.6 forum... (tag-cs.tk)

and i want to have this shoutbox on it, but my smf version is not compatible?

so, can somone update this shoutbox please?

ty :)

Advertisement: