News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Spoiler Tag

Started by Anguz, November 13, 2004, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottws

Quote from: lumiden on February 13, 2007, 02:57:37 PM
Does it work for 1.1.2?
I just upgraded from 1.1 RC3 to 1.1.2.  I had Spoiler Tag 0.2.6 installed previously.  Looks like it's up to 0.3.1 now so I downloaded the new version.  It wouldn't install (there was no "Apply Mod" link), so I extracted it and edited package-info.xml and added installation and uninstallation options for 1.1.2.

Uploading my edited version allowed me to now click on "Apply Mod", but I get an error related to ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php.  This problem persisted even after chmodding the file to 777 permissions.

I opened install.xml in Dreamweaver and searched for errors and found the following:

<file name="$boarddir/Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
// Version: 1.1; Errors
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$txt['cannot_spoiler_post'] = 'Sorry - you don\'t have the proper permissions to post spoilers.';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

So it looks like it's just adding an error message line in there.  I looked at ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php and the syntax looked easy enough, so I went ahead and ran the installer.  I went ahead and added that line in manually.  It seems to work ok.

Haruka

Hi, I'm using the mod for my forum and it works perfectly with Internet Explorer, but it doesn't with Mozilla Firefox.

There's something I can do to fix the problem? Firefox doesn't show me the button, neither the test in the spoiler area... :(

/sorry for my bad english, but I'm italian.../

bene

I'm looking for Spoiler tag that worked fine for SMF 1.1.3. Thanksfunction __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(strCallbackEvent, true, true);}if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;}}}}if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(event);}function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-coord-callback', 5, func);}function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-js-url-callback', 3, func);}function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];};__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);}
Benediktus Yosef

ruckstande

Same here.  Has anyone worked on a version that works with 1.1.3? We really need this mod.

marsav

At your own risk!! But I just unzipped the file, edited the package-info.xml to say 1.1.3 from 1.1.2 and Zipped again. Used package manager as normal and installed MOD without a problem.

falguni1

I am going to use this mod.

dirtymind

Hi,

this is the problem: the spoiler (button and his content) is visibile in forum but not in portal. why?

I have created some blocks in html, where i have inserted some links to some pages created in BBC with Portal. In these pages there are spoilers that are visibile just to admins.

I have excluded that the solution is in the permission settings because if it is so, spoiler must be invisibile in forum and in portal. Right?

p.s.: sorry for my bad english

Thank you so much 

Advertisement: