Attendance mod

Started by higherauthority, October 14, 2007, 01:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthi8nt

received one e-mail says I'm still waiting admin approval.
"You don't know the power of the Dark Side of the Force!!!!"

bbpiper

Is this going to be added to SMF mods area soon??

Would like to make sure it is up to SMF standards before adding to my forum(s).

lots of us SMF users have been looking for this to be available for various reasons.

Thanks,

eleven0

I run this mod on my localhost, still testing it.

I haven't encountered a problem yet.

darthi8nt

It gives a few errors in the errors log but they really don't affect anything. More just a stupid warning than really an error.I've corrected a few but I still have one to go, then a few more tests then I'll rewrite the mod and re-submit it.

dry3210

Quote from: darthi8nt on February 10, 2008, 10:35:28 PM
It gives a few errors in the errors log but they really don't affect anything. More just a stupid warning than really an error.I've corrected a few but I still have one to go, then a few more tests then I'll rewrite the mod and re-submit it.

Awesome!

higherauthority

Can you re upload this MODl ink http://www.sendspace.com/file/8sl08s     the link says its not there anymore

darthi8nt

here is a revised version with a few fixes. If you have this mod already installed uninstall it first. then delete the mod from your packages folder. then reupload the new one. Apply through the package manager.
It gives me one error message in my error log ,but it is not so much an error as it is a nuisance. When I get done from being swamped I will see about correcting that last error.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pqvonr

higherauthority

KingShinobi

i installed the mod, but i cannot see any difference in the forum. does the mod also work with other themes in german? the mod is activated, but no button for an attendance list or so.

thx for your help guys!

greets KingShinobi

darthi8nt

The mod works like this. You goto your admin panel find configurations then select Features and options then select the tab layout and options from there select  enable attendee list. Then goto your calendar settings from admin area and set your options there like your event board etc...
now goto the calendar to add an event click on the number day of the month to add an event or use the post event button at bottom fill out your info and this will now be inside your forum and find your event inside you will have the option of adding yourself as attending the event or removing yourself from the event. here is a pic of it in action.

KingShinobi

ok thanks for the answer. i activated the attendee, but after adding an event to the calendar, there is no option to attend the event.

does it also work with other themes and in german?

thx

darthi8nt

Did you receive any errors through the package manager? Are you using Tiny Portal or a custom Theme?More than likely you will have to edit manually this file Display.Template.php or you can send me yours and I will check it over for you.
[email protected]

johnik2000

Hi.

I have the same problems. No links or buttons showing after installation. I have a deafult theme, but it does not work with the standard theme either.

You talk about modifying Display.template.php, could you please tell me what I should modify? Is it the file located in the <smf forum root>/Themes/default/?

This is exactly what I need, I hope I get it to work.

dry3210

Any luck with the rest of the errors?

kota069

darthi8nt

I've been under the weather lately, so I havn't done much of anything. About this time every year I get that darn bronchitis. It sucks being sick. The display template is located in your default themes directory and has the change to put the image and the addind and deleting oneself from being an atendee.

eleven0

Can someone upload this mod?

darthi8nt

dry3210

Darth...fix the errors!!  PLEASE.  Its such a pimp mod!

darthi8nt

Can people post errors from their error log here.

Advertisement: