Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

vb,
I see one can see the total downloads for each item. But how can I show the total downloads overall?

You see, I would like to display the total downloads of all my themes outside the downloads page on a custom page.. Something like "18m downloads"

vbgamer45

Requires SQL query to get the data such as
// Get total downloads
$result = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
SELECT
SUM(totaldownloads) AS totaldownloads
FROM {db_prefix}down_file");
$row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($result);
$smcFunc['db_free_result']($result);

echo $row['totaldownloads'];

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Mick.

Yup. I figured that. When it comes down to SQL, I lack that knowledge lol. Ty.  ;)

landyvlad

I have this mod installed on 2.0.19.

I see its noted as compatible with 2.1RC4

With the release now of 2.1.0 is it compatible for use with no further changes necessary?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

@rjen

You are aware that the version that is in the download page as version 3.0.12 is actually in the package manager showing as 3.0.11a?
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

vbgamer45

Was not. Has been fixed thanks!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Update
!Fixed group by not having all the columns in some cases

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Update

!Fixed searching results for more than one page was displaying incorrect data if options on advanced search were uncheck

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Speed King

Sorting items in category by filesize doesn't work. Sorting in other columns is OK.

Advertisement: