MKportal M 0.2 Released.

Started by luponero, December 03, 2004, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trenchteam

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on January 12, 2005, 08:06:51 AM
Quote from: trenchteam on January 12, 2005, 06:34:40 AM
I adjusted the giant banner! LOL....  Didn't realize it was that big till u mentioned it to me.  I was running 1024by768 and it fit perfectly.  well, looks great now.  thanks for the tips.

www.shoyoroll.com for a look! ;)  OUR COMMUNITY IS GETTING HUGE SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE ARCADE! OVER 150 USERS AT ONCE TODAY@!!! AMAZING STUFF! ;) thanks SMF and MKPORTAL!

Notice: Constant IN_MKP already defined in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1276

Notice: Constant DBPREFIX already defined in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1277

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1345

An Error Has Occurred!
2: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object 

Back

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1874

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1876

Just noticed some errors when I visted the forum.

I got those errors when I upgraded to the latest version of the Portal.  Currently there is no fix I can find so the forum is outside the portal.  Thanks for the heads up though.

biddnaz

I adjusted the giant banner! LOL....  Didn't realize it was that big till u mentioned it to me.  I was running 1024by768 and it fit perfectly.  well, looks great now.  thanks for the tips.

www.shoyoroll.com for a look! ;)  OUR COMMUNITY IS GETTING HUGE SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE ARCADE! OVER 150 USERS AT ONCE TODAY@!!! AMAZING STUFF! ;) thanks SMF and MKPORTAL!

I really like the look of your site

afterglow

I've upgraded to the latest version M.O. 5 and my forum is nested inside mkportal but i didn't get the errors
you're getting. Maybe you have modified your subs.php with other hacks? I haven't added any modules or
hacks yet so maybe that's the reason i'm not getting errors. Here's my demo portal.

Regards,
afterglow

Quote from: trenchteam on January 14, 2005, 09:47:00 PM
Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on January 12, 2005, 08:06:51 AM

Notice: Constant IN_MKP already defined in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1276

Notice: Constant DBPREFIX already defined in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1277

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1345

An Error Has Occurred!
2: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object 

Back

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1874

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/shoyorol/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1876

Just noticed some errors when I visted the forum.

I got those errors when I upgraded to the latest version of the Portal.  Currently there is no fix I can find so the forum is outside the portal.  Thanks for the heads up though.

mister

Maybe i am just being really slow today...but where is the link to download MKportal for SMF?
[nofollow]

[Unknown]

mister

I know, but i could not find a link on the page.  It almost seems to cluttered.
[nofollow]

Jerry

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

nameless

afterglow would you want to share your theme? :)

Skate, Snow, and Surf - SF Boarders - Bringing San Francisco Bay Area boarders together.

afterglow

my theme was created by spaceant and you can download it right from here
at the skins forum. you have to look for it though.

regards,
afterglow

Advertisement: