News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFbuy

Started by MonoTiz, February 01, 2008, 11:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foempspeedy

Would be appreciated to reply..i donated weeks ago and we r not recieving anything nor info...
Also added on msn, and so on, nothing....

MonoTiz

Quote from: foempspeedy on December 30, 2008, 01:42:48 PM
Would be appreciated to reply..i donated weeks ago and we r not recieving anything nor info...
I replied to all within 24 hours. You say you made a donation but I have not received such a donation. If you want I send you the history of my paypal account...

MonoTiz

Quote from: MonoTiz on December 30, 2008, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: foempspeedy on December 30, 2008, 01:42:48 PM
I replied to all within 24 hours. You say you made a donation but I have not received such a donation. If you want I send you the history of my paypal account...
I asked foempspeedy 3 times the ID of the transaction but I have not asked yet. He says that he paid his friend but I have not received anything.
All this confusion for 3 euro ..

foempspeedy

ermm why taking this to topic, while we r setling this threw pm, i paid now with mine paypal this morning, I SAY again, my friend who paid host, he said he paid you the donation, NOT ME FOR HIM ( he ran off after so did all alone)..end. If he lied then i will apologize,what i also said in pm...
Man, its indeed 3euro "only" but you decide so!
Far from adult this, i rather get this solved quick instead of making this little issue big.

EDit: MOd recieved after donating myself, I apologize then!

fasterthanyours

Does this SMFbuy allow users of my forum to make there own listings?

Also is it possible for me to charge fees for listing services of the auctions?

MonoTiz

Quote from: fasterthanyours on February 08, 2009, 10:12:22 PM
Does this SMFbuy allow users of my forum to make there own listings?
yes
Quote from: fasterthanyours on February 08, 2009, 10:12:22 PM
Also is it possible for me to charge fees for listing services of the auctions?
no.

fasterthanyours

Great thank you.

Would love to have that ability to charge a per auction price.

KahneFan

With 2.0 you can charge a subscription per board. If this mod is allowed to be board specific, you could at least charge a "membership" or monthly fee to use the service.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

fasterthanyours

Oh that's sounds like what I'm wanting to do.  My guys are thinking about using the charge to offset the hosting service costs.  We have a pretty well known and well used/abused Classified section right now.  And I think this is our next steps forward.

KahneFan

[sorry to be off topic]

You could also possibly set a charge per membergroup, then only allow that membergroup the ability to post new ads. This would make it so people could respond to ads, but only charged members could post.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

fasterthanyours

MonoTiz, I sent you an email asking about the donation needed for the SMFbuyPRO...

Please email me back... minfinger1(at)sc.rr.com

foempspeedy

Is this getting updated to 2.0 ?

fasterthanyours

His current version works in 2.0

LadyC

Quote from: fasterthanyours on April 13, 2009, 10:30:57 PM
His current version works in 2.0

how do ya figure? it won't even parse for 2.0

C4G-TK

If this goes to 2.0 RC1, I would be interested in using it.  Please let us know if you plan on it.

-img removed-

fasterthanyours

It works in 2.0.  He just hasn't update the site here in a while.  Contact him via PM or Email.

I set it up on SMF Beta 4 a few months ago using subscription based group memberships and it works fine.

C4G-TK

@ MonoTiz

Just letting you know that I sent you a PM on your site.  Thanks ;D

-img removed-

C4G-TK

Does anyone know which download here to use for the basic version for RC1?  His site refers you to this location...

-img removed-

fasterthanyours

I don't think the one on the smf site will work on SMF 2.0

LadyC

is the pro version the one that works with RC1? i sent a PM to monotiz over on his website, but he hasn't responded.

Advertisement: