Referral System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, March 03, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProtoGT

Quote from: ProtoGT on October 26, 2012, 07:35:16 PM
Could you possibly give me a SQL statement to run via shell or phpMyAdmin to recount?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MotRude

Installed this mod but then uninstalled quick when i discovered Create A Forum in the Footer of my forum... >:(

vbgamer45

Ok you can pay for copyright removal if you still want the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MotRude

ProtoGT

Quote from: ProtoGT on October 26, 2012, 07:35:16 PM
Could you possibly give me a SQL statement to run via shell or phpMyAdmin to recount?

anyone?

imsosocial

how to buy link removal cause if i have another Createaforum link at the bottom of my site im gonna go mental lol, it's almost spam.

Every mod wants to add a link on my forum and fair enough it's free but it's beyond a joke now, Couldn't you just add it to the credits page, or something.

Specially if your creating so many mods i have 2 or 3 links for Create a forum your ad mod this mod and another one and thats not to mention a portal mod Ect. Ect.. i cant use a theme i wanted cause the footer area isn't big enough to hold all the links and makes the site look horrible.

Can i pay so i can remove these links cause they look like crud and i dont want them.

Thanks for an amazing mod it's awesome you have done this. It's an awesome mod but if smf is not making these things default and we have to have a ton of links its just silly is all having a bunch of the same persons links at the bottom of the site i cant even move them to another location like in portal so it's not on every page, you even smashed it on every page on the SMFShop mod (SMFShop Mod By Createaforum)  lol  it's just over kill is all im saying. But thanks for a great od id be happy to pay for link removal if i can

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

imsosocial

thanks mate, your a champion, Also reading over my first post seems a little harsh i was thinking this was gonna cost me 50$ or something stupid per mod but your prices are more than fair for the hard work that would have gone in thank you very much indeed this has made my day, i can now buy all link removal and start using a lot of your other mods that ive had to un install due to this link problem again thank you this has really made me a happy camper :) 

another question though

it says this ...

Information:
Allows you to remove the copyright html links to (hxxp:www.smfhacks.com [nonactive]) from .template.php for the modification
Valid for a single instance/install of the modification
Copyright information must remain in the code.
Useful if you are running a business or professional site and to keep users on your forum

will this give me the right to remove the hxxp:createaforum.com [nonactive] link also that is on these mods to cause some of these mods have 2 links 1 for smfhacks  and right next to it it also has a link for createaform.com 

for instance the SMFshop mod has

Powered by SMFShop by hxxp:createaforum.com [nonactive]

dont even have a smfhacks link on there yet it says i can remove the smfhacks link if i pay 10$ lol

how does this work, not trying to be difficult i actually want to buy this and i like to do things legit so i want to make sure i understand before i spend anything .

vbgamer45

Yes it works for all the links smfhacks.com,createaforum.com any link/text that we add to the footer.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

imsosocial

Wonderful your a champion thanks very much ill be buying this. cheers for your help.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

schneizel57

Hello.
I have installed Referrals System 3.0.3 mod, everything works fine but I can't see it in profile.
I think the problem is that I'm using UltimateProflie Mod....
How can I integrate this on UltimateProfile?
I want to show the referral links and number of referred users on UltimateProfile.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 19, 2012, 01:22:38 PM
Glad to help.

I have followed this mod for quite some time now, installing various versions from almost the beginning... I have one pesky little bug report that I'd like you to fix when you get some time as it has persisted throughout all versions AND a few feature requests as well...

Many moons ago I had an almost 1st version fixed the way i wanted by correcting things programatically myself and corrected this little bug, but have since lost all the editing done so I'm starting from scratch and going to put in a marathon session to get some of the features how I want it and fix this little bug because this really is a great mod for multiple reasons...

Let's say a user registers a new account and puts a valid referrer in his field, but if the new guy either deletes his new account or gets it deleted by an administrator, you need to fix it so that the referral he made gets adjusted down statistically from the member who it was awarded to...

Which brings me to the feature requests... I'm going to modify it so that two statistical record blocks will be tracked in the system stats page, members with highest number of referrals & members with most hits on their link...

Also, one of the first versions had a handy dandy little drop-down arrow box available on the user profile summary page to the right of the Referrals number where if the user hovered their cursor over the box a nice little list of that members referral membernames.
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Quote from: bperry921 on January 03, 2013, 02:46:17 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 19, 2012, 01:22:38 PM
Glad to help.

I have followed this mod for quite some time now, installing various versions from almost the beginning... I have one pesky little bug report that I'd like you to fix when you get some time as it has persisted throughout all versions AND a few feature requests as well...

Many moons ago I had an almost 1st version fixed the way i wanted by correcting things programatically myself and corrected this little bug, but have since lost all the editing done so I'm starting from scratch and going to put in a marathon session to get some of the features how I want it and fix this little bug because this really is a great mod for multiple reasons...

Let's say a user registers a new account and puts a valid referrer in his field, but if the new guy either deletes his new account or gets it deleted by an administrator, you need to fix it so that the referral he made gets adjusted down statistically from the member who it was awarded to...

Which brings me to the feature requests... I'm going to modify it so that two statistical record blocks will be tracked in the system stats page, members with highest number of referrals & members with most hits on their link...

Also, one of the first versions had a handy dandy little drop-down arrow box available on the user profile summary page to the right of the Referrals number where if the user hovered their cursor over the box a nice little list of that members referral membernames.

I've got the statistics page set up, now if I can remember how to fix the mentioned bug, I'll let you work on the drop down list for some future release as that is a relatively unnecessary part of my goals... but I must have the numbers accurate when a members account is deleted and also need to fix it so they can't get credit for a "self" referral in order to realize my goal of having contests based on this mod
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

faster123

Hi,

I was hoping to run a referral contest with this mod that ends weekly. Is it possible to reset everyone's referral count to 0 every week?

Also, is there any way to track like a referral leader-board so everyone can see it. If not, I think this would be a HUGE upgrade as a forum with a referral contest is much more likely to get traffic.

Thanks in advance.

Quote from: faster123 on January 18, 2013, 08:07:20 AM
Hi,

I was hoping to run a referral contest with this mod that ends weekly. Is it possible to reset everyone's referral count to 0 every week?

Also, is there any way to track like a referral leader-board so everyone can see it. If not, I think this would be a HUGE upgrade as a forum with a referral contest is much more likely to get traffic.

Thanks in advance.

I can fix you up with this for a price, but you might hold off a bit on making your contest official until the bug I mentioned in my previous posts is squashed by the author, but tracking the leaders in the statistics page is a relatively easy hack, visit my site for an example
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

N i g h t m a r e

okay so i wanna change the spot of the "Refferal Link"

Like in image 1 its in the "Profile Area" box thingy.... and it kinda messes that upby being right there

vbgamer45

That would be a change in the Profile.template.php file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

N i g h t m a r e

Could you tell me in what folders, and how to change it?

Advertisement: