[Theme] Loon Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RC1 + RC2

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 04:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystica

Turkish language buttons made by ultrAsailor. Thanks for making them :)
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

BlackMagicWoman

Latest, rc2 in finnish  ;)

Quote from: Mystica on January 05, 2006, 11:25:39 AM
Quote from: raiwatson on January 05, 2006, 09:14:55 AM
I'm hoping someone could help me with one change.  I've changed the smf logo to my own, and like the existing layout except that I'd like to add a picture somewhere up top, preferably under the box that contains the User Info.  I'd like the image box to be the same size as the info box so that everything will look property aligned.

What smf version are you using?

Mystica

BlackMagicWoman

What do you mean? What example, sorry for not understand now?
Is there finnish language buttons for this already? I have not found it in this case?

Quote from: Mystica on January 07, 2006, 10:01:57 PM
Should be the same as the example above.

bigfoot

Hello

At first great theme's
now i have the new upadte for RC2 but are they in Dutch or can I download teh Dutch laugegue packets?

excus me for my bad englische

Mystica

You can use the language packs in the first post for this theme if you have the dutch language installed on SMF.

the_knight

Hi , sorry to bother you with such things but is it possible to have the psd for the buttons ?

It should be really helpfull regarding to the translation or an adaptation of the theme to comply with websites ( some work with the fonts or texts of the buttons. )

^^

Mystica

Alain C

Hi.  :) I'm using the French Loon and I noticed the following mistake :

The "post an event" icon is "poster un eventement" in French, but it should be "poster un événement".

I don't know for the other colors since I only use the green one.

Alain

BlackMagicWoman

manichols7

I am so glad you updated these for RC2, these are the only ones I used on my forum but with the upgrade they didn't look right any longer.  Thanks 
Character Performance Environments, where your Imagination Rules!

LaBamba

scriptlisters

For scripts, web hosting, domain names, websites for sale and so much more, visit hxxp:www.scriptlisters.com [nonactive] ~ The web developers market place

manichols7

Sadly, these themes no longer work for me since I am now using Tiny Portal.  Themes have to be modified to be use with it.

CountryLady

I'm using this beautiful theme and loving it.

ADDED: This request for assistance involved SMF ver 1.6

One problem I have is the smileys on the "More" page are strung out in a long line, rather than breaking automatically at the width of the screen. Is there some way I can remedy this?

Thanks in advance for speaking slowly.  ;D

CountryLady

kc-dragons

i have a problem with my "Loon Theme Blue" (dutch version)

i just started using it on my forum. But i seem to miss one button, i really really do not know what to do anymore , because i do not want to swap theme again, as i really really really like this one.

Can somebody please help me.

I use SMF 1.0.7.

here is a screenshot

Deaks

use your ftp client and upload the post folder in the images file and allow it to overwrite :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

CountryLady

Hey Sloopz, how can I get my smiley to wrap to the width of the page and make a new line, instead of having to scroll horizontally?

Please?

manichols7

I'm not 100% sure, but I do not think you can in that version of SMF.  Upgrading to 1.1rc2 solves that problem.  It is not hard to upgrade.

Deaks

Quote from: CountryLady on April 03, 2006, 05:51:12 PM
Hey Sloopz, how can I get my smiley to wrap to the width of the page and make a new line, instead of having to scroll horizontally?

Please?

what version you using?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: