[Theme] Season Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RCx

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 07:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibisa

awesome theme Divine Mystica  :D

if you get any free time,
could you make a blog & forum button?

or tell me how to make them.

thank you very much for the wonderful themes  :)

Mystica

for which season do you need those two buttons? or should i make them for all four seasons?
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

FataMorgana

Can't download skins anymore?
I try the link to summerlight but it doesn't work!
Groet, Greetings, John

Fata Morgana Forum

Uexplode

Very good looking themes. Thanks a lot=)
Never straight and narrow
I won't keep in time
Tend to burn the arrow
Out of the line
www.tuvebrink.se

Mnementh

Mystica

The downloads work fine for me. Try again. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll email you the files.

Mystica

Here are the updated themes for SMF 1.1 RC1.

Gwion

girls4christ

Juan Carlos

I have installed your beautiful themes in english and spanish but the downloads for 1.1 rc1 are only in english. Need I some change for spanish?.
Exist a mod or something to know how many users are using every themes that you have installed?

Thank you
Juan Carlos

Mystica

You can use the language sets in the first post of the thread, they only contain the buttons and those haven't changed with the versions :)

When you go to your profile -> look and layout preferences -> Current theme -> Change, you will see a list of all themes and the number of users who are using the themes.

David79

I was wondering if it was ok to change the on and off topic images to set it in a Thanksgiving theme?  I made a couple Thanksgiving ones I would like to use with your autumndark theme....

Mystica

Of course! You're free to modify the themes as you wish, just keep my name in the copyright statement ;)

David79

BobDawg

Very Nice Theme, I was just wondering how I could create a 'Arcade' or 'Games' Button, for use with 'SMF Arcade'. Thanks.

Again, Great Theme.

8) BobDawg

rolli

Realy great theme, there is yust one problem, i`m not able to change the background color in the css or anywhere else. Woulb be great if someone can help me ....

Mystica

Quote from: BobDawg on December 09, 2005, 06:09:16 PM
Very Nice Theme, I was just wondering how I could create a 'Arcade' or 'Games' Button, for use with 'SMF Arcade'. Thanks.

I attached the buttons to this post. :)

Quote from: rolli on December 10, 2005, 06:49:09 PM
Realy great theme, there is yust one problem, i`m not able to change the background color in the css or anywhere else. Woulb be great if someone can help me ....

The backgroundcolor is in the css file, it's the .back1 class.

Juan Carlos

I am using all season themes but I am not sure if I can to update to rc-2 version.
It is posible now or is better to wait?
Juan Carlos

Mystica

I will try to update all my themes before the end of the week, you might want to wait a few more days.

Juan Carlos

Thank you  Mustyca

I can wait one or more weeks  ;)
Juan Carlos

Advertisement: