Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 17, 2009, 03:42:35 PM
@davieb
Maybe the mod wasn't installed. or maybe there's something wrong.

Yeah the mod is definitely installed as I can see the logos ok on the default theme, just not on the FS-Gray one.

romper

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 17, 2009, 03:42:35 PM
@romper
How is it going?  Did you chmod the ImagesOnBoard folder to 777?

Didn't have time for copuple of days...your modification of MessageIndex.php installed mod without errors..and I see the column in admin>boards where i should put xx.gif..and i see a folder in defalut theme, but I can't put any files in it...it says: error, something with premission?....The bold part I didn't understand, sorry O:)

romper

Oo, I learnt the proces, after I try to change it sais: cannot change atributes of remote files!
Anything I can do or I must contact my provider?

NukeGaming

I just want to say that finnaly i got this working thx guys and i can put images i want in ther on any costume themes.

CHEERS M8S ;)

Bulakbol

@romper
You have to contact your provider. Maybe they don't want you to change file permissions.

@Sirkonrads
Glad to know.

@davieb
So the FS theme files I gave you didn't work?
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 19, 2009, 01:40:07 PM
@davieb
So the FS theme files I gave you didn't work?

Spot on mate, back to where we were at the start, with the logos showing in the default theme but nothing in the FS Gray

romper

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 19, 2009, 01:40:07 PM
@romper
You have to contact your provider. Maybe they don't want you to change file permissions.

I will, I know him, so hopefully it want be a problem, since it's a great mod!

Bulakbol

@davieb
Do you still need help with this mod?
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 22, 2009, 10:01:17 PM
@davieb
Do you still need help with this mod?

Please, about half my users view the site in FS Gray

p1tereq

Hi Bulakbol!

I've got a simple problem with Open Door template... I can't just start with ION on it.
I'll be grateful for a help ;) Now, some files... Cheers!
Seeing the beauty of diversity in...

Bulakbol

@davieb
Do you want me to edit FS theme BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php again?

@p1tereq
I'll see what I can do. I'll get back to you.

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 25, 2009, 08:23:27 PM
@davieb
Do you want me to edit FS theme BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php again?

Yeah please. Might as well give it another try.

Bulakbol

@p1tereq
You need only to modify The_Open_Door/BoardIndex.template.php. Install this mod before using the attached BoardIndex.template.php.

@davieb
Attach your FS BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php then.

p1tereq

@Bulakbol You're amazing! Thanks very much for that. Good Stuff!
Working better than perfect ;) If You're looking for some who can give u a hand with some translations (polish - English)... than I'm inn ^_^
Seeing the beauty of diversity in...

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 26, 2009, 03:01:00 PM

@davieb
Attach your FS BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php then.

They are on reply #411  ;)

Bulakbol

@davieb
We are going in circle. I attached edited FS files in reply#411 for you. Have you tried them? I am trying to help you.

Gunny

Hi, i have downloaded and installed the Image on Board mod on my forum. But how do i go doing making it works, i just can't understand what the instructions says. My version is SMF 1.1.5.
I have attached the needed files. Pls help..

Bulakbol

@Gunny
If you are using custom theme, which one?

Gunny

Quote from: Bulakbol on February 01, 2009, 10:06:07 PM
@Gunny
If you are using custom theme, which one?
I am currently using Blue Ace theme. But if it takes to works by changing the theme back to Babylon or one of the orginal SMF theme, i will do it. But if you could work out the mod on Blue Ace, i will be more than happy.

Bulakbol

@Gunny
This mod was properly installed in the BlueAce's BoardIndex.template.php and Message.template.php. There's something else wrong with your files and I don't know what it is. Have you done edits on them lately?

Advertisement: