News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davieb

Quote from: Bulakbol on January 27, 2009, 04:24:40 PM
@davieb
We are going in circle. I attached edited FS files in reply#411 for you. Have you tried them? I am trying to help you.

Yeah they were tried as per my reply on 413 which was why I assumed you'd want to pick it up from the files you attached on 411 (the one's I currently have but which don't show the images)

Cheers for your continued assistance here.

Dave

Gunny

Quote from: Bulakbol on February 02, 2009, 08:27:53 PM
@Gunny
This mod was properly installed in the BlueAce's BoardIndex.template.php and Message.template.php. There's something else wrong with your files and I don't know what it is. Have you done edits on them lately?

I really appreciate it for helping me out. I haven't touch any of the html recently so what is wrong with my files? How do i go doing putting the image for the board.

Bulakbol

@davieb
If you still need assistance, attach the files to your next post.

@Gunny
I can't edit your files because there's something wrong with them and I don't know why. Sorry. They won't run.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Amzen

hello :)
thanks Bulakbol  for your work,

i've the same probleme than taha116, "Unable to load the 'iobuploads' template." when i click on the * to give an url

i read and try many things, but no change,
i had no error during the install, and i modified some language files,

my SMF is in french, and i use babylon skin,

could you give me please a way to follow?

(sorry for my english)

Bulakbol

@Amzen
The "*" is only for uploading images to the image folder.  To enter a link for an image, you have to go to Admin => Boards => Modify Boards. Click on the "Modify" and look for "Link for the above image:".  Enter the link here. (Example: http://www.google.com).
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Amzen

Goodmorning

thanks, it works perfect now,
(put images on the ImagesOnBoard Dir).

;)

six_L

hope Images to support smf 2 RC1.

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Bulakbol

Ok ok. :) I apologize for the delay. I will update all my mods of course but might take time. I got sick and my health is not fully back yet. Stand by. :)

Groundhog

Apologies if this question is already answered here.

Is there or will there be a mod for ImagesOnBoard - SMF v1.1.8?

Have just converted my YaBB boards and used this feature in YaBB so it would be good to have it on my new SMF board also if possible.

Many Thanks

L'AltroWeb

I'm use in 1.1.8 without problem!

Groundhog

Quote from: Dark-Wolf on February 18, 2009, 11:03:14 AM
I'm use in 1.1.8 without problem!

Excellent thanks. I'll give it a try then.  :)

romper

I managed to get premission to move files, but I need help with dilberMc theme....here are board.index, and message.index...from dilberMc theme.....default theme works now, after you did modifications on source/message.*....

Bulakbol

@romper
This mod support the dilber MC theme.

fotografo74

Thanks for this perfect Mod! (sorry for my english)
A question: it's possible remove link to image when i click to image? If i click to board's name,i go to boards....if i click to board's image,i go to image's page!
thanks
antonio

Xepernas

I have two questions about this mod's present or future :

1) Is it possible to make the images theme-dependant ? That is, for instance, to have the image path like "[current variable theme name]/images/ImagesOnBoard" ?

2) Is it possible to add a toggable option in the user profiles, to allow members to choose themselves if they want the images displayed or not ?

romper

Quote from: Bulakbol on February 18, 2009, 11:12:01 PM
@romper
This mod support the dilber MC theme.

Hm...than I don't know where is the problem, i see the block where to put image.gif, I created folder, and I see the image in default theme but nothing on dilberMc...completly nothing, like I didn't put anything!

six_L

SMF RC1.
ERROR has been happened.

Bulakbol

@fotografo74
The default link for image is the board's url. If you want to link the image somewhere else, you have to enter the url in the "Link for the above image:" text box. For example, try to enter the following when modifying a board.
Name of image for this board:  stop.png
Link for the above image: http://www.simplemachines.org

@Xepernas
1.Yes but what is the purpose?
2. Yes. I will add that option to version 2.1. Good idea.

@romper
The folder is already there for you. You don't have to create a folder. I tried this mod again and it install in DilberMC with no problem. You can attach your dilbermc BoardIndex.template.php and I'll try to find the problem.

@six_L
Uncompress the package, upload the img_link.php and run it once. It should add the img_link column to your boards table.

six_L

Quote@six_L
Uncompress the package, upload the img_link.php and run it once. It should add the img_link column to your boards table.
error messages:
QuoteNotice: Undefined index: forumProfile in D:\smf\Sources\Subs.php on line 3766
Database updates complete!

Advertisement: