News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

South Theme

Started by [S.W.T], November 02, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rock Lee-

Very nice work simple and clear, I like it!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

The Domain Shop

cuongvttt

Hello everyone,

Please help me how to change the default logo of the theme named South Theme.

Thank you so much guys.

Have a good day,

cuongvttt

By the way please help me to fix this error showed CAN NOT READ html_below in the footer of the South theme.
I just switched to the South Theme and my site is http://vietnetwork.vn

Thank you guys so much.

cuongvttt

Updated

Hello everyone,

I could change the default logo now, so please help me to resolve the error showed in the footer.

Thank you guys so much,

GigaWatt

Why are there tow files, both the same size, on the download page?

BTW, kinda like the theme, will try it out ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

cuongvttt

I resolved the error. I don't why missing the function template_html_below() in index.template.php
I added it and the error resolved.

Thank you guys.

NStorm

Very nice theme, but the post # anchor are broken. I.e. you can't link to exact post # or latest post.
This seems to be somehow related to windowbg/windowbg2 class are floated and rendering engine counts its height as zero.
I've resolved this by moving <a id="msgX"> anchors inside post_wrapper class. But this are the dirty fix because top menu covers the header part of the post if you link that way. Probably someone more experienced with HTML/CSS could suggest a better fix here?

vcevik

Kardeşim kolay gelsin logomu ekledim ama kayboldu yukarıda büyük geldi yani nasıl ayarlayabilirim.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: vcevik on February 14, 2019, 05:12:05 PM
Kardeşim kolay gelsin logomu ekledim ama kayboldu yukarıda büyük geldi yani nasıl ayarlayabilirim.
Please use English in the general boards.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

cuongvttt

Hello [S.W.T] bro,

Can you help me how to expand the width of the theme South Theme.

Thank you so much,

Hatshepsut

Quote from: cuongvttt on December 23, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Hello everyone,

Please help me how to change the default logo of the theme named South Theme.

Thank you so much guys.

Have a good day,

Look in ".../Themes/south/images/theme" folder, the file is named "logo.png".
You can rename that file or delete it, and the logo will disappear.
Or, you can change that file with some other, but with the same name "logo.png".

waris

SWT,

I had a hard time with this theme. I was hit with "Error Time Out" I was locked out of my own forum for a few days. Today I uninstalled the South Theme and revert back to my  former theme.

It is a very nice looking theme but incomplete as yet.

BitSpiro

Can anyone please help me change the logo.png?

I tried replacing it with another "logo.png" in the "Theme" folder but it still doesn't show up when I reinstall the theme.

Not sure what I may be doing wrong or if there's another way to go about changing this aspect of the theme...

Thank you for any help! :)

Advertisement: