News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Depreciated]

Started by Depreciated, July 24, 2008, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nibogo

Spanish-latin:

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.spanish_latin.php" error="skip">
    <operation>
        <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply'] = 'Seleccionar Tipo de Respuesta Rapida';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply0'] = 'WYSIWYG (con botones bbc y emoticones)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply1'] = 'WYSIWYG (unicamente con botones bbc)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply2'] = 'WYSIWYG (unicamente con emoticones)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply3'] = 'Unicamente WYSIWYG';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply4'] = 'Sin-WYSIWYG (con botones bbc y emoticones)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply5'] = 'Sin-WYSIWYG (unicamente con botones bbc)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply6'] = 'Sin-WYSIWYG (unicamente con emoticones)';
$txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply7'] = 'Sin-WYSIWYG (normal)';
]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

Nice Mod

karlbenson

The above comment by probinson77 suggests that their might be an issue with it on beta 4 that I might have to look at when i get the chance over the weekend.

probinson77

It works on Beta 4, but at least in my installation, which has no mods and is using the default theme, the layout is a bit screwy.

casp3r

I got it to install on my beta 4 installation but the formatting of it is a wee bit off.
Aviation forum & gallery
www.niaviation.co.uk

karlbenson

As stated above this mod doesn't work on beta 4. It does appear to have issues at the moment.

I haven't got the time to look at it at for the moment.

casp3r

No worries just thought I'd show the layout problem :)
Aviation forum & gallery
www.niaviation.co.uk

X3mE

Has anyone managed to fix the layout problem? Apart from that, everything else seems to work.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is - never try.

My mods:
OS & Browser Detection (1.5 is out!) | Skype Profile Field | GTalk Profile Field | AllCaps Blocker | SMF Syntax Highlighter (Beta) + 2 in development!

Personal websites:
Mobilize.rs (and forum) | Lolmao.info

SpectroPro

Myself, and many of my users were begging for this feature to come back.. So I just installed in b4.  Hey, we can live with the 2 bars there for now..  hehe  This is something that we love, and I am glad it at least works functionally in b4.. 

I LOVE YOUR MODS!!!!!   

Greg
Stats:  SMF v. 2b4  -  Mambo v4.65  -  Bridge v2.0b1

http://www.therealityrocks.com    http://forum.therealityrocks.com/trr
- Greg

crisis

Grrr, I needed this mod to.
I hope it gets fixed.

karlbenson

So far I have been unable to resolve this bug.

I'm hoping others maybe able to help me debug/fix it.

crisis

I'm new to smf, I just converted from phpbb so I wouldn't be able to help =/

SpectroPro

Crisis,
  The mod works perfectly.. there is just a small visual oddity..  My users all posted that they don't care about that, they just love having this mod back online...

So you can get it and use it.  If you can't deal with a small visual problem..  hmmmm... hehe   It really isn't bad..  What it looks like to me, is that the smileys should be in those positions, and aren't.   :)

- Greg
Stats:  SMF v. 2b4  -  Mambo v4.65  -  Bridge v2.0b1

http://www.therealityrocks.com    http://forum.therealityrocks.com/trr
- Greg

nukinfuts

I havent tried this yet, because im not sure how, but has anyone tried removing the text that explains what quick reply is? You know, the description to the left? Maybe that is pushing it right.

karlbenson

I've asked some of the smf team members to see if they can help me fix it.
The issue arose when we switched to the new semantic template.

@nukinfuts
Themes/default/Display.template.php
FIND
         ', $txt['quick_reply_desc'], $context['is_locked'] ? '<p><strong>' . $txt['quick_reply_warning'] . '</strong></p>' : '', $context['oldTopicError'] ? '<p><strong>' . sprintf($txt['error_old_topic'], $modSettings['oldTopicDays']) . '</strong></p>' : '', '
REPLACE
         ', $context['is_locked'] ? '<p><strong>' . $txt['quick_reply_warning'] . '</strong></p>' : '', $context['oldTopicError'] ? '<p><strong>' . sprintf($txt['error_old_topic'], $modSettings['oldTopicDays']) . '</strong></p>' : '', '

nukinfuts

Alrighty, let me give it a shot.

nukinfuts

That got rid of the text which is nice, but didnt effect the quick reply issue. Cant be something simple  :(

karlbenson

Sorry nukinfuts,
Removing the quick reply description won't fix that issue.

Like I said above I've asked some of the smf team members to see if they can help me fix it.
Hopefully if they can figure it out, I can release a fixed version.

nukinfuts

Thanks for keeping up on the mod, great work. My members love it, and we dont mind using it a little wacked out, just hoping to fix it  :D

crisis

I'm glad you're still supporting this mod, and I'll bookmark this topic and wait for a solution. Thank you for your response.

Advertisement: