[Depreciated]

Started by Depreciated, July 24, 2008, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascot

thanks a lot  :)
Your help is very appreciated.

Ascot

i guess i find the code AJAX QR modified from WysiwygQR  on my Display.template.php

red lines are content deleted
green lines are the content added

<div id="qr_buttons">
<input type="submit" name="post" value="', $txt['post'], '" onclick="return submitThisOnce(this);"', $context['ajax_quick_reply'] ? 'oQuickReply.ajax_reply(\" . $context['session_var'] . '\', \" . $context['session_id'] . '\')' : 'submitThisOnce(this)', ';"

accesskey="s" tabindex="', $context['tabindex']++, '" class="button_submit"/>
<input/><input type="submit" name="preview" value="', $txt['preview'], '" onclick="return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="', $context['tabindex']++, '" class="button_submit" />';
if ($context['show_spellchecking'])[/l]
In order to fix this, what can i do ? Sorry i'm just a noob at php
thanks

Nitesh Kunnath

How to make the Quick Reply box size as per desired ?

I have applied WYSIWYGQuickReply-v2.3 Mod to the SMF

This is how its showing now

I want the Quick Reply Editor Box size to be fixed (currently the height can be increased by dragging the bottom part of quick reply box)

Want the Quick Reply box to be same as we have in SMF by default. (keeping space of 20% in right and left)

It should be in center !!!

SimpleGost

Quote from: edi67 on August 05, 2008, 07:00:13 AM
I have some problem using QUICK REPLY box, when i trying to quote some discussion system remain in loading status ...

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM, QUOTE ONLY WORKS WHEN I CLICK ON TEXT BOX OF WYSIWYG QUICK REPLY AND THEN CLICK QUOTE!!!!
HELP PLEASE!SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK, MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!I BUYING NOW NEW!

MIG13

I also have problems with this mod and Google Chrome.

I figured out that:
* If you open page and press "quote" it will hang up like this(See attachment mod.png)
* If you open page and put the cursor into quick reply textarea and then press quote, then everything is working 100%.

With Mozilla or Internet Explorer 9 there is no such problems.

SimpleGost

Quote from: MIG13 on December 29, 2011, 12:46:23 PM
I also have problems with this mod and Google Chrome.

I figured out that:
* If you open page and press "quote" it will hang up like this(See attachment mod.png)
* If you open page and put the cursor into quick reply textarea and then press quote, then everything is working 100%.

With Mozilla or Internet Explorer 9 there is no such problems.

MY PROBLEM IS SAME!
HELP US TO SOLVE IT!!!

MIG13

Tricky solution(works for me), but it posts quote not in quick reply, but in "full" post page.

File: Themes/default/scripts/topic.js

Find and replace this(row 146)
getXMLDocument(smf_prepareScriptUrl(this.opt.sScriptUrl) + 'action=quotefast;quote=' + iMessageId + ';xml;pb=message;mode=' + (oEditorHandle_message.bRichTextEnabled ? 1 : 0), this.onQuoteReceived);

With this
getXMLDocument(smf_prepareScriptUrl(this.opt.sScriptUrl) + 'action=quotefast;quote=' + iMessageId + ';' + sSessionVar + '=' + sSessionId + ';xml;pb=message;mode=' + (oEditorHandle_message.bRichTextEnabled ? 1 : 0), this.onQuoteReceived);

I also modified orginal mod package.
I hope that this is permited to post it here ?!
You  need first uninstall original package and then install this.

Sir Charles

Will this install under emulation for 2.0? I'm running 2.0.1

SimpleGost

It Doesn't metter is 2.0 or 2.0.1 or 2.0.2
Diffirence is a little, and do not affect on mod installation...

supersix

I am trying to manually install in BackNBlack, and Core.

I read through the thread quite a bit - and still can't figure it out.

I understand that if the file isn't in the Themes\core folder - it get's the data from the Default directory.

For example:
I tried to edit /Themes/core/Display.template.php, but the requested "FIND" text isn't there. I search the file for "roundframe" and it's not there. Same for the 2nd edit listed in that file - I can't find the listed code to replace either.

The index.css edit asks for:
Find (at the end of the file): [Select]
?>

The "?>" isn't in the file, I assume I can just add to the end of the file.

Who has successfully installed this mod in non-default themes and can help?

Thanks in advance
Mark

hcfwesker

Some custom themes that come with their own display.template.php file in the theme, don't necessarily need them.   Perhaps try this ...

Rename the custom theme's Display.template.php to Display1.template.php  , and see if the theme works by just using the default themes file.   This usually works 9 times out of 10, unless the custom theme's Display page is drastically different from the smf default theme.

Just try it, and if it doesnt look right, then just rename the file back to its original name.

And, yeah, css wont have ?> at the end of the file, so just add the code at the bottom of the css file if my other suggestion doesnt work.

seficar

i have the same problem, quote doesnt go to quick reply. the problem is only on chrome browser. my custom theme doesnt use their own display.template.
also i tried switch back to SMF Curve and the problem is the same.

supersix

Quote from: hcfwesker on January 20, 2012, 01:17:12 PM
Some custom themes that come with their own display.template.php file in the theme, don't necessarily need them.   Perhaps try this ...

Rename the custom theme's Display.template.php to Display1.template.php  , and see if the theme works by just using the default themes file.   This usually works 9 times out of 10, unless the custom theme's Display page is drastically different from the smf default theme.

Just try it, and if it doesnt look right, then just rename the file back to its original name.

And, yeah, css wont have ?> at the end of the file, so just add the code at the bottom of the css file if my other suggestion doesnt work.

Interesting. I tried it, it didn't work. The WYSIWYG comes up, off center, to the left, and it seriously breaks the thread formatting. :(

swan

Yeah I am having the same problem I am using this theme but it isnt in the middle.  Any ideas on what coding to change etc please x

NoBrainer

I get this one every time someone using it:

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.xxxxxxxx.no/xxxxxxxx/index.php?action=profile;area=theme;updated
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: wysiwyg_quick_reply5
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /customers/0/5/5/xxxxxxxx/httpd.www/xxxxxxxx/Themes/default/languages/Settings.english.php (edit_options sub template - eval?)
Line: 1572

Using SMF 2.0.2
With these modes:
Error Log Counter    1.0
Users Online Today    2.0 RC1
WYSIWYG Quick Reply    2.3
Admin Notepad    2.0.1
Spiders Don't Increase Topic Views    1.1.1
Board Viewers Mod    1.2.1.1b
Remove XHTML, RSS & WAP2 Links in Footer    v1.1
PaypalDonations    2.0
Add Join Date to Post    1.0
Google Member Map    2.0.8
InLine Attachments    1.11
SMF 2.0.1 Update    1.0
Aeva Media    1.4w
PM Readed    1.1
SMF 2.0.2 Update    1.0
SMF Search Enhancement Mod    1.8.2

FrizzleFried

My quick reply box is also flush left... I'm looking to center it and make it thinner if possible... any ideas where to look?

I too am having the Chrome issue... I've had to disable WYSIWYG because of it... :(

Thanks!

FrizzleFried

For those experiencing the issue of a large QUICK REPLY box at the bottom flush to the left... I fixed mine this way:

In index.css ...

#quickReplyOptions .roundframe
{
text-align: center;
padding: 1;
}

I found that padding was set to 0... if you change it to 1 it fixes the problem.  The code below this appears to control the width, etc... in percentages.

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Si6776

Is there any more news on the redevelopment of this mod?  We are now seeing issues with the SMF spell checker, and IE9, when using the QR box.

Advertisement: