[Depreciated]

Started by Depreciated, July 24, 2008, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimpleGost

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on March 16, 2012, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: InternetFazoni on March 16, 2012, 04:11:18 PM
http://www.internetfazoni.com/avatars/GuaranaAvatars/14.jpg
What's with it? I get an "Don't steal our bandwidth" kind of 'error' ???

I just testing the restriction for linking pictures, files :)
When you copy direct link in url bar it works!

shazoo!

Quote from: MIG13 on December 30, 2011, 04:16:21 AM
Tricky solution(works for me), but it posts quote not in quick reply, but in "full" post page.

File: Themes/default/scripts/topic.js

Find and replace this(row 146)
getXMLDocument(smf_prepareScriptUrl(this.opt.sScriptUrl) + 'action=quotefast;quote=' + iMessageId + ';xml;pb=message;mode=' + (oEditorHandle_message.bRichTextEnabled ? 1 : 0), this.onQuoteReceived);

With this
getXMLDocument(smf_prepareScriptUrl(this.opt.sScriptUrl) + 'action=quotefast;quote=' + iMessageId + ';' + sSessionVar + '=' + sSessionId + ';xml;pb=message;mode=' + (oEditorHandle_message.bRichTextEnabled ? 1 : 0), this.onQuoteReceived);

I also modified orginal mod package.
I hope that this is permited to post it here ?!
You  need first uninstall original package and then install this.
This solution didn't seem to fix it for me.  I still get the Loading issue.

I'll let my users know to click in the QR box first before clicking quote

redhanabi

sorry, Im newbie with SMF, when I wanna try to install this mods
I get this:

QuoteError in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

I just have AjaxChat Integration and Recent Topics On Board Index installed in my board..
and I use 2.0 RC3
this doesnt compatible??
what should I do?

thank u :)
sorry for my bad english

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

redhanabi

but how with my AjaxChat Integration ??
are compatible with 2.0.2?

sorry out of topic, but I really² confused with this  :-[ :-[ :-[

wynnyelle

I need to change the colour of the text box on one of my themes, it's a dark theme and the white is glaring. How would I do this? I cannot get the CSS to work for it and when I looked at the source code it said it is an Iframe yet will not display the link to the page that is set into the Iframe, so I do not know where to go to do the edits.

dvk01

Quote from: Si6776 on April 07, 2012, 08:46:19 AM
Is there any more news on the redevelopment of this mod?  We are now seeing issues with the SMF spell checker, and IE9, when using the QR box.

I have the same problem
IE9 and spelll check won't work when QR with BBC code or Wysiwg enabled
when using any of thre non wisiwig or bbc code options, then quote sends me to the main editor not QR
Spell check works perfectly in Firefox though in QR so it must be something to do with the way IE9 uses javascript or ajax

lttung

Pls help me
After install WYSIWYG Quick Reply
When i user CHROME, click Quote, a popup show loading long time... and not show Quote in relpy board... How to repair.
Capture here:

Thank you so much

FrizzleFried

This mod won't fix the WYSIWYG editor (I know... I am using the same mod too).  Bottom line... we're all screwed until the SMF team (or someone else) addresses the issues with the WYSIWYG editor (from my understanding that is)...

CreativeITWorld.com

Quote from: FrizzleFried on March 16, 2012, 02:57:48 PM
For those experiencing the issue of a large QUICK REPLY box at the bottom flush to the left... I fixed mine this way:

In index.css ...

#quickReplyOptions .roundframe
{
text-align: center;
padding: 1;
}

I found that padding was set to 0... if you change it to 1 it fixes the problem.  The code below this appears to control the width, etc... in percentages.

Yes, that's the first problem fixed.

The second problem is the gap between the text box and the resizer below it. To fix that, find margin: 0.25em 0 1em 0; and make your changes so that batch of code looks like ...

#quickReplyOptions form textarea
{
height: 100px;
width: 635px;
max-width: 100%;
min-width: 100%;
  margin: 0.25em 0 0 0;

trekkie2444

Is there a way to add in an extra button? I want to put one that opens a new tab to link to the user's photos in AEVA Media.

MDragon

K, so using this mod "quote" doesn't work anymore.  Is there a fix for this (using the latest SMF stable release)?  Only quick reply enhancement mod that seems to work with it and I can't have it without quote. :(

Oddly enough one of my users report quote working for them. o>O

n/m turning off WYSIWYG still gets me the quick reply with the smileys and all but quoting now works again

NanoSector

Quote from: trekkie2444 on June 11, 2012, 08:31:59 PM
Is there a way to add in an extra button? I want to put one that opens a new tab to link to the user's photos in AEVA Media.
Hey trekkie, I suggest you open a new topic in Mod Requests for that :)

Quote from: MDragon on July 01, 2012, 03:32:32 AM
K, so using this mod "quote" doesn't work anymore.  Is there a fix for this (using the latest SMF stable release)?  Only quick reply enhancement mod that seems to work with it and I can't have it without quote. :(

Oddly enough one of my users report quote working for them. o>O

n/m turning off WYSIWYG still gets me the quick reply with the smileys and all but quoting now works again
Glad you got this fixed :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

neoxes

AllanD

Quote from: CreativeITWorld.com on June 09, 2012, 05:52:33 AM
Quote from: FrizzleFried on March 16, 2012, 02:57:48 PM
For those experiencing the issue of a large QUICK REPLY box at the bottom flush to the left... I fixed mine this way:

In index.css ...

#quickReplyOptions .roundframe
{
text-align: center;
padding: 1;
}

I found that padding was set to 0... if you change it to 1 it fixes the problem.  The code below this appears to control the width, etc... in percentages.

Yes, that's the first problem fixed.

The second problem is the gap between the text box and the resizer below it. To fix that, find margin: 0.25em 0 1em 0; and make your changes so that batch of code looks like ...

#quickReplyOptions form textarea
{
height: 100px;
width: 635px;
max-width: 100%;
min-width: 100%;
  margin: 0.25em 0 0 0;

Thank you or this worked great.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

shazoo!

Quote from: lttung on June 06, 2012, 04:02:10 AM
Pls help me
After install WYSIWYG Quick Reply
When i user CHROME, click Quote, a popup show loading long time... and not show Quote in relpy board... How to repair.
Capture here:

Thank you so much

Current workaround is click in the quick reply box BEFORE clicking quote.  But that "fix" seems to be sporadic.

neoxes

Use markitup instead of this mod.

shazoo!

Quote from: neoxes on July 12, 2012, 11:29:40 AM
Use markitup instead of this mod.
Markitup doesn't support the tabbed smiley mod

chrishoggy

I'm using this mod, and had the same issues as everybody else, where quoting left you with "Loading" just hanging. By pure chance I solved it completely, and this is how.
Go to default theme Member settings, and reset everybody to basic none WYSIWYG editor. I then cleared cache (not sure if this is needed or not). And finally reset all members back to full WYSIWYG with BBC and smilies. It now works perfectly, with no need to click in posting box for quotes etc ;)

spiros

Is it possible to have an option so that it appears on quick edit too?

Advertisement: