[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

You will need to adjust index.template.php..easiest would be to just find this code:

// Otherwise they're a guest - so politely ask them to register or login.
        else
        {
                echo '
                                                        ', $txt['welcome_guest'], '<br />

<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=login2" method="post" style="margin: 3px 1ex 1px 0; text-align:left;">
                                                                <input type="text" name="user" size="10" /> <input type="password" name="passwrd" size="10" />
                                                                <select name="cookielength">
                                                                        <option value="60">', $txt['smf53'], '</option>
                                                                        <option value="1440">', $txt['smf47'], '</option>
                                                                        <option value="10080">', $txt['smf48'], '</option>
                                                                        <option value="302400">', $txt['smf49'], '</option>
                                                                        <option value="-1" selected="selected">', $txt['smf50'], '</option>
                                                                </select>
                                                                <input type="submit" value="', $txt[34], '" /><br />
                                                                ', $txt['smf52'], '
                                                        </form>';
        }

echo '
                                                </td></tr></table>';

And then just insert a extra <td>yourhtmlcodehere</td> right between the last </td> and </tr> in that block of code.

caNcer_b0y

Just wanted to tell you that i use red, blue, green, and the standard Helios theme on my forum and my users love em.  just wanted to thank you for making a friggin awesome theme!  :D
My Forum [nofollow]

FMaz

There is an error in the FRENCH version:

the button "home", in french, the good translation is "Accueil" .. currently it is "Accuiel" .. little mistake :)

dustrho

Bloc, that tip you gave me on inserting the code worked beautifully!  Thank you VERY much for your help with that!  I appreciate it!  :)

bloc

Quote from: FMaz on March 09, 2005, 03:10:08 PM
There is an error in the FRENCH version:

the button "home", in french, the good translation is "Accueil" .. currently it is "Accuiel" .. little mistake :)

Yes, i know some buttons needs..updating. problem I don't speak the languages..other than english and some of the scandinavian ones. ;)

If you have the time to correct them using my button-generator, I will gladly update the files, and add some credits. If its just the one, I will update anyhow though. Just in case there are more errors with the french buttons. ;)

GreyHawk

This is an awesome theme! Very in line with the forum I trying to create.  Is there a step by step guide for installation geared for a newbie?  :)

edit: SMF 1.0.2

maddad68

Hi dude's ,

Im new here but not new to forum's

I loved this theme first time i seen it ..and still do ... I think Bloc did a great job and will be rewarded in the after life   ;)

I have a question thogh ... Will this theme run on version SMF 1.0.2.  ???

Im here looking in to this for a friend who needs a revamp , As in grayhawks post i would allso like to know if you have a step by step  ???

Feel free to PM me and i would appriciate any help you can give

Again Bloc well done on a job well done   ;)

Maddad

Kindred

ummm.... guys...  what's to do step-by-step?

unzip the theme file to your local drive
upload all the files into a directory under smf/themes (i.e. smf/themes/helios)
go to smf admin
choose theme settings
add a theme from a server directory (type in the directory you created and filled)

There...  your theme has been added.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

maddad68

Thank you for your reply kindred   ;)

Mad

Quote from: maddad68 on March 10, 2005, 03:40:01 PM
I have a question thogh ... Will this theme run on version SMF 1.0.2.  ???

Yes it works with 1.02 since no changes to the Templates were made. :)
>:( -Mad- >:(

bloc

Added turkish buttons for Helios, thanks to SekondeR for translating them.  :)

See first post for details or go to http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=30254.0

beaker sim

Really nice design....nice one

Surfy

The nicest SMF Theme i ever seen  :-*

Could someone make the Membermap Button in German for the Helios-Theme?  Would be great!

DOUBLEWIDERV

Seems I am not having such good luck with the forums this week. I have tried every possible way to get the silver pod to work, it will not work. Any ideas?

SekondeR

Quote from: Lorelei on March 20, 2005, 12:02:40 PM
Seems I am not having such good luck with the forums this week. I have tried every possible way to get the silver pod to work, it will not work. Any ideas?
just load the normal theme
and go to ftp access and /public_html/forum/Themes/helios/images/pod
remove all the images in pod file and upload all the images in silver.zip into /public_html/forum/Themes/helios/images/pod file

DOUBLEWIDERV

Quote from: SekondeR on March 20, 2005, 12:49:14 PM
Quote from: Lorelei on March 20, 2005, 12:02:40 PM
just load the normal theme
and go to ftp access and /public_html/forum/Themes/helios/images/pod
remove all the images in pod file and upload all the images in silver.zip [nofollow] into /public_html/forum/Themes/helios/images/pod file

Tried it, didn't work  :-[

bloc

Remember to upload the images from the helios-silver-pod.zip, not just the silver.zip.

The silver.zip only contain a few images that are to be in the /images folder, while all the pod graphics need to be inside /images/pod , overwriting the ones already there.

ARTZCJ

I can install the generic helios but I get a white screen when trying to install the red or the bluegray.  Also, would it be easy to change the color to purple?

bloc

The color versions is just graphics...the regualr is the actual theme. Read the first post for how to install it. ;)

To purple? Well, you could just try to make all graphics in the pod folder a purple-like hue, and re-upload. Just experiment with it. ;)

dousma

Hi great themes except that when I Enable News no news is showing up in my forum, do you have any ideas?
hxxp:www.dousma.org [nonactive]

Advertisement: